Trading Floor in Bangalore?

rohitsx

Hey i have just completed my studies , but instead of joining any software company here , want to try full time trading first and trade like a pro . But since 1 month after started trading full time , i feel concentrating on the screen is getting increasingly difficult , most of the recent days i feel like taking a nap and then end up sleeping the entire day , with positions on the market .

This is the reason i want to move away from home and join other traders and trade like a professional .

If anybody knows any trading floor where traders trade the markets , then i would like to join them ?

It would also have the advantage of sharing of ideas regarding the markets.

Tell u what u could do , get together like minded people and rent a place from where u can trade. 4 or five should do the trick. U already seem to have one. Share the costs.:thumb:

sohny

I m in... and a better suggestion is why not start trading with a place anyone already have , like in their rooms or house, one who has a better net connection like ACT or Hathway

And once we have crossed 4-5 ppl , we can think of renting a place

manishchan

I m in... and a better suggestion is why not start trading with a place anyone already have , like in their rooms or house, one who has a better net connection like ACT or Hathway

you are responding to almost 2 years old query. wonder where these guys are now.. ;) :D

Me too stay in bangalore let me know