Trading diary for vishal alluri

vishalalluri

Hi friends

Consistency and patience is what i have started believing is the key core competency in any individual to book decent returns in the world of trading .

I have been doing trades intraday and Swing trades since a while now, but have really not been able to keep a track of my trades and my self analysis of where i went right or wrong .

my work schedule is veryy hectic and still i am able to trade with my target levels defined .

I might not be able to post on a daily basis as somedays im off to trading because of work.

I hope i would be able to update my trade logs on a regular basis

:)

Vishal Alluri

vishalalluri

Re: Trading dairy for vishal alluri

As i Trade whenever i get time during office hours it can be seen that trades are with a Very short target price say 1 or 2 buck but still end of the day what matters to me is i make some bucks in the short time i get to trade. and i would love to check on myself if i can consistently make some small amounts each day.

Baki bhagvan bharoseeee !!!!! :clapping::clap:

stumper

hi all putting my first tradelog from today

All the trades are on Avg Buy/Sell basis.(multiple trades)
Hey Vishal

I believe this are day trades. And i suppose you mean to keep a trading journal. Is the image - depicting your journal as it is? .. or do you have another separate journal?

Regards
Stumper.

vishalalluri

Hey Vishal

I believe this are day trades. And i suppose you mean to keep a trading journal. Is the image - depicting your journal as it is? .. or do you have another separate journal?

Regards
Stumper.
They are as it is the,the digital contract note converted to excel for my log. just put the profit /loss columns for acccounting

vishalalluri