Trading Dairy - IF

I have been following the Markets for a few years now [On and Off]. Recently I decided to take my Trading seriously & started an Account with 1.85L. Its almost been a Month and presently I stand at around 1.7L.

Progress thus far, (Taking the starting Capital as reference)

Instruments, Stock & Commodity FUTURES

SetUps/Systems, I am trying out a lot of stuff [Patterns, Divergence, GFZ - Thanks to TWH, Q4 - Thanks to SG, ThomasDemark's Camouflage], hope to create a few Setups i am comfortable trading

Trading TF, Swing & Intraday

Total Trades, 26

PPT (Profit Per Trade in %age), -0.05%

PPT (in INR), -334

Best Win, 2.4% in BHARTIARTL

Worst Win, -7.9% in CHAMBALF

My objective here is to put down my trades & logic behind it and hope that Members here are kind enough to share their views & help me learn & possibly help fine tune my setups.

My aspiration as a Trader is to find/create a few SetUps I am comfortable trading.

My monetary aspirations as a Trader is to make 1% per Lot per Month in case of Index & Commodity Futures & 2% per Lot per Month in case of Stock Futures. [Ex - In Case of MINIFTY 1% per Lot = 50 Points per Lot = 1000 INR per Lot]

Satyen

Hi IF nice thread will be following ...... one suggestion why not take one set up at a time develop it into a system which fits you, say Q4.... as you were saying you are trying to find out how you can use it on hourly time frame .... so experiment on it if fits then trade it or discard it move to you next set up etc ....

In my view Q4 on hourly time frame is also good to trade ....we just need some filter to avoid some sideways phase .... waiting SG sir to come out with all the rules and then experiment ....

Satyen,

I agree with you. I just want to trade a few systems to know how comfortable i would be trading them. Will settle down to max 1-2 System soon.

Cheers !!
IF