TrADing dAIry / Funded acC / cOMbINE hELP

kjc

how much Paypal charged commision for transfer?
The transfer was not with the paypal.. It's wire in transfer to your bank account and normal dollar to rupee conversion apply with respect to your bank account. From the topsteptrader's side, any transfer above 250 dollars is free. Below that, you will be charged extra 65 dollars for international transfer.

Blackhole

I am back to 2 contract position size as my account reached 3k after withdrawals. Feels good to take the real pay cheques from the funding team. :)

JKC! thats a good trade and yeah u r right u missed more juice out of that trade.

kjc

JKC! thats a good trade and yeah u r right u missed more juice out of that trade.
Yeah.. Basically, there was something wrong with my approach today. I just wanted to make 50 ticks on my whole position (don't know why) and my decision making was consistent with that self imposed target.. :D That's a big mistake I guess..

kjc

My new MM rules for the funded account..
I can now lose a max of 15k as that is my current account balance. So my plan is to play defensive at the start and slowly scaleup as the session progresses just like in a test cricket match. playing defensive until I understand the pitch behavior...