TrADing dAIry / Funded acC / cOMbINE hELP

ganeshams

@ KJC sir,
How the Draw down will be calculated ..
I mean is it on the closed positions ..
suppose I have position which went to -.5% of the capital and then came back and position gets squared off @ NLNP so the draw down is still .5% ???

kjc

@ KJC sir,
How the Draw down will be calculated ..
I mean is it on the closed positions ..
suppose I have position which went to -.5% of the capital and then came back and position gets squared off @ NLNP so the draw down is still .5% ???
Yeah.. It will be calculated on the closed posiitons. But during the combine and the funded account, if you have a position open, but the drawdown reached the daily drawdown limit, it will be squared off by the risk management team.

kjc

Kjc sir,

How is your funded trading account trading going?

are you on your way for the 15K cushion?
Ganesham. Please don't call me sir.. I am just 24 and Jagadeesh is good enough.. :D
Regarding my trading in the funded account, I am up $12,237. Need around 3k more. I will withdraw 5k once my account balance reaches 15k.
Traded 6 days and these are the stats so far..

Last edited:

ganeshams

Ganesham. Please don't call me sir.. I am just 24 and Jagadeesh is good enough.. :D
Regarding my trading in the funded account, I am up $12,237. Need around 3k more. I will withdraw 5k once my account balance reaches 15k.

Really awesome simple great:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

rpsvinod

Hi kjc,
Congrats.:clap: to get this position how many combines tried?

RPS.VINOD

kjc

Hi kjc,
Congrats.:clap: to get this position how many combines tried?

RPS.VINOD
My trade plan has a positive expectancy even before starting the combine. But I was forced to adjust my money and risk management rules to suit the strict environment of TsT. It took me three attempts for that adjustments. I blew up my first combine. I completed my second combine, but failed to complete FTP. I completed the combine and the FTP in the third attempt.