Trading course by Yogeshwar Vashishtha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having seen your posts in other thread, i think you should not take your friends suggestion seriously at this point. Hope you take this in good spirit.

Good to know that you make so much money in trading. Really appreciable.
If you can share your trading style/ intra/swing, technical/funda ..such features that would be helpful.
I am not your bloody friend that you give me a back handed compliment. For anybody who understands english, this was far from a compliment. You started it. You became personal with this comment. I would not take it lying down. Either you apologise or take up the challenge.

mohan.sic

So as expected, you are not up for the challenge. People like you only want to comment on other's to demean them. You have nothing concrete to contribute. 3 people needed to correct you about options yesterday but then also you said you were right. Good for you. Keep living in your imaginary world where you think Trading is Gambling. Next time just toss a coin before going in for a trade. I thought this forum was for traders, not gamblers.

3 people corrected me ? :) where are you sir.. so you still think options are based on spot ? Still no clarity even after subha's post. Why don't you go and check.

you are using unnecessary words.. I stand by every word what i say, unlike you who come back and say sorry.

Regarding contribution part, I don't contribute wrong things:). But i strongly condemn half literate ideas when they are posed as strongly tested methods.
There is a difference.

And i don't understand why you are getting personal.

How long have you been trading ? That you do not even know the definition of options and claim to be an expert. I had specifically given the example of Bank Nifty to make people like you understand your fallacy.

Having seen your posts in other thread, i think you should not take your friends suggestion seriously at this point. Hope you take this in good spirit.

Good to know that you make so much money in trading. Really appreciable.
If you can share your trading style/ intra/swing, technical/funda ..such features that would be helpful.
These comments are very uncharitable and loose to say the least.You are advised to refrain from making such comments/remarks.

Smart_trade

mohan.sic

I am not your bloody friend that you give me a back handed compliment. For anybody who understands english, this was far from a compliment. You started it. You became personal with this comment. I would not take it lying down. Either you apologise or take up the challenge.
Thats not a compliment. :lol: . And i don't apologize without mistake.

And you have crossed all your limits by using the word "cheap"

I cant use such language for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.