Trading course by Yogeshwar Vashishtha

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohan.sic

its not about encouragement and all tht crap. i simply dont understand when it comes to trading why ppl are so adamant about show me your contract note and blah blah before mentoring. same crap is there for tv analyst and this so called only chart will tell and news is useless.
anyways there is no end to this discussion i am happy and thankful for my coaching. ppl are happy learning trading without mentor. there was an eklavya and there was a Arjuna as students. apni apni choice hai. you may also quote some other eg as per your bias. i have quoted as per my bias.

People ask because, they don't believe. They don't believe because, it is about Trading & Money.

Certainly, Mentors cant teach how to make money instantly, neither they can give any secret methods.

But good experienced traders as mentors can reduce our learning curve to good extent, provided if they have openness to take the student through their experience's and student also should have the mindset to learn from others mistakes.

Mentors Can teach what is right or what is wrong in the classroom. And it is definitely useful. But end of the day how that knowledge is used, for what purpose it is used is what will make the trader win or loose.

Ekalavya learned without mentor but was lost in middle.
Arjuna had a greater mentor and won finally.
But his great mentor Drona also finally lost in the real war.

Sir i want a straight answer, not cryptic. Are you up to the challenge or not. You have nothing to lose, just your loose tongue. Either a yes or a no. I am not asking you to perform this challenge.

mohan.sic

And one more thing, i will never share with people like you my method.
I don't think anyone here will ask for others method's & techniques.

Please see what i requested. Asking if you are a intra day or swing trader.. how can i make profit by knowing that ?:)

Last edited:

mohan.sic

Mohan ji though i am too old for all this, i would readily accept a challenge to double my money in 10 to 20 trades by starting with a notional capital of just Rs.10000 if for nothing else then for the fun of it. Maybe that would teach you that Trading is not gambling. These all trades would be given in real time. Adds would not be considered as fresh trades. But if i were to prove this, then you promise that you would not be disrespectful to other people in any of the threads. If i fail then i promise you i will never post in this august forum ever. Are you open to this challenge. I know i maybe putting a foot in my mouth, but it is high time i showed people like you (the perenial nay sayers) my acumen.

varun ji, Though am not very old, my trading exp thought me not to get worked up and accept unwanted challenges.

If you can double the money in 10 trades, am very happy and excited to see that. And i wish you do it and give a boost to all of us here.

No where i said you lack trading skills and i always stand by what i said. So please be clear in reason for your problem.

And you are in a habit of using wrong words and taking back afterwards. Please show me where i am disrespectful to anyone here or please take back this also.

So as expected, you are not up for the challenge. People like you only want to comment on other's to demean them. You have nothing concrete to contribute. 3 people needed to correct you about options yesterday but then also you said you were right. Good for you. Keep living in your imaginary world where you think Trading is Gambling. Next time just toss a coin before going in for a trade. I thought this forum was for traders, not gamblers.

Status
Not open for further replies.