Trading Challenge : My journey from 1.5Lakh to 6Lakh in 5months

VJAY

1 question vijay ji..

Here is the minor pivot correct ?? Or shall I treat everything as part of rally ??
Thats difficult Q as its with how you look for minor pivot ....for me (as per my own view) its not mpvt

SwagatN

Date 12 June 2018

1st trade was a LONG on SUNPHARMA, Visual trend was up, minor trend complex correction. SL was too tight, and Scracthed.

2nd trade was when visual uptrend got weak and rejected VPH, SHORT below minor PL. Trade did not workout, scracthed

Net Position

SwagatN

Contract Note for Yesterday Trade

=========================

Tomorrow it will be end of the 1st month since I started this project. Not a very good month in terms of return. Down by nearly 5%.
Taking a break today to evaluate certain things. Will trade tomorrow.

SwagatN

After verifying my past trades (what market did, what i was supposed to do and what i really did) i have done slight modification to my earlier reversal based trading strategy. So from today going to trade my own mwthod not on the pivot concept.

3 and half month to go more..and in front there is a mountain..but who said that this project is going to be easy!!! Maktub...

...NEVER GIVE UP...

When u take an assignment do complete it
Think positive and try not to loose capital then After that profit comes . FIrst u have to protect ur capital then only double it or triple it sky is limit

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

SwagatN

Date 14 June 2018

Few tweaks are applied on how I was choosing stocks for intraday trade setups and also few modification were done on entry timing. How much they are going to help in live only time will tell, but everything depends on me on how consistently I apply them in real time with a calm, unattached and unaffected mind.

Maximum trade risk was only 500rs today, 30% of my usual trade risk. Will increase the risk after consistent profit.
Today I was tracking only 6 stocks to focus better on my execution rather than catching more profit. Will increase it gradually.

==========================

1st Trade was a SHORT on ICICIBANK. Trading sentiment was rangebound, and price was appearing weak near HTF resistance zone. 5m trend turned down, and I entered SHORT. Did not take any add here since it was a rangebound setup with slightly lesser probability. Exited near HTF support when price turned in to a range.

But price was lacking any bullish action, so I was expecting attempt for a break below it. But unfortunately I missed the re-entry SHORT after my exit from 1st trade.

2nd trade was a LONG in SUNPHARMA. Here the trading sentiment was bearish and I was looking for SHORT in morning with a expectation of price breaking below the HTF support, But price started turning bullish, so I entered a counter trend LONG for a quick move target previous session high, Luckily the trade worked and exited when price entered in congestion near top. There again I was looking for bearish reversal but no setup formed.

Net Position

SwagatN

Date 15 Jun 2018

1st trade was a SHORT on TATASTEEL, Higher timeframe was rangebound but with a bearish sentiment, 1st SHORT came on breakout failure on previous day minor range. But this trade did not work, I got little delayed in scratching the position and got minor loss, Otherwise as per the system it was a breakeven trade.

2nd trade came when bulls failed for 2nd time near previous day high. This trade worked out good but I could not make full of it by using scaling in. Also need to review its exit.

Net Position

==========================================

Today all the metal sector stocks were performing good, As per the system today was a good day to catch nearly 7 to 8% of profit on trading capital. I was tracking HINDALCO and TATAMOTORS but I failed to take SHORT there.