Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

SexyTrader

After cool profits booked of 556 points yesterday in bought 8500 PE September:thumb:

Today I BOUGHT several lots in 8500 CE October at a dirt cheap price of 88/- now :) Easy profits soon!
Today bought several more lots in 8500 CE October at 36/- to average down the total buying price to 62/- for all the lots held :thumb:

As soon as Nifty touches 8200-8300 very soon ....I expect to atleast double (or triple!) profits :) Easy profits soon!

trump

Today bought several more lots in 8500 CE October at 36/- to average down the total buying price to 62/- for all the lots held :thumb:

As soon as Nifty touches 8200-8300 very soon ....I expect to atleast double (or triple!) profits :) Easy profits soon!
Its only 9/- now as of yesterday close, do you still plan to hold to expiry or book loss and come out?
Options also need active trade management :D

SexyTrader

I'm holding the 8500 CE October with an average buying price of 62/- for all lots held :thumb:

Now finally this position will rock in this month :)

SexyTrader

I'm holding the 8500 CE October with an average buying price of 62/- for all lots held :thumb:

Now finally this position will rock in this month :)
Today.....Bought additional lots in 8500 CE October at 16/- now to average down total buying price to 39/- for all lots :thumb: considering now we moving soon to 8300-8400! :)

Easy profits soon!