TradeTiger Did not accept Square off order

Yes I did Columbus. As per them my software needs updated with the latest dll files. I did that and it started working fine.

I think the old version is fine but I like the 'span to excel' feature of TT2 very helpful. It allows me to have my watchlist in excel and then I can do all my analysis in realtime as price moves tick by tick. Some of the things I do are find fibonacci levels, color code and sort by color (MS Excel 2007) volume greater then yesterday by say 50%, 100% or just about anything. It also gives a good eyeball view of security which are near the low or high. Calculate pivot points, find Gaps and at what % they have gapped from their close etc.

If any of you are interested, I can share my worksheet with you. I only trade futures by the way.

Cheers!!!

Mark
can u mail me at
server2712 @ g mail . com

sudris

Yes I did Columbus. As per them my software needs updated with the latest dll files. I did that and it started working fine.

I think the old version is fine but I like the 'span to excel' feature of TT2 very helpful. It allows me to have my watchlist in excel and then I can do all my analysis in realtime as price moves tick by tick. Some of the things I do are find fibonacci levels, color code and sort by color (MS Excel 2007) volume greater then yesterday by say 50%, 100% or just about anything. It also gives a good eyeball view of security which are near the low or high. Calculate pivot points, find Gaps and at what % they have gapped from their close etc.

If any of you are interested, I can share my worksheet with you. I only trade futures by the way.

Cheers!!!

Mark
pls mail me if you can. polymorphicmeme @ gmail. com (remove spaces)
Thanks

Hi.. I'm having some Q's regarding Trade Tiger. I use Trade tiger for my trading. Though, not a full fledged Trader..

Does Trade tiger is enough for Intra-Day trading..? We don't need other RT Data providers..?

How to place a stop loss order in Trade Tiger..?

I'm asking it here because the thread starter and Columbus are familiar with the S/W.. Hope its not irrelevant..

Thank You..
Same query, I am using TT2 and want to place stop loss order.

Thanks

columbus

Same query, I am using TT2 and want to place stop loss order.

Thanks
I will do my trading on ZERODHA but charting on TT-1.
My knowledge on Stoploss in TT is nil.
Any the right persons to be approached are the developers themselves,that
is SHAREKHAN.