Trade Tiger to Excel to AmiBroker, Fhcarts

josh1

Hello Mr josh,

Thank you, I have installed RTD but when try to start, a new page opened frpm my Nest trader Omneysys .utility try 3 times but not update data.please tell how i can get data to amibroker?

mmca2006

I had developed this utility to capture data from Trade Tiger to Excel and from there to AmiBroker, Fcharts. I have never used TT for trading. I developed it with the help of actual users and they were satisfied with it.

I will not be able to lend much of support for this utility. There is a help file along with it. Users should read and do the setup.

Any of the members who have previously used this utility are welcome to takeover this thread and support others.

The utility can be downloaded from the link given in my signature.

Edit- Do not ask questions about any source other than Trade Tiger and clutter this thread
Thanks lot for your software. I am using your excel utility with share khan , done everything as per your instruction. Your excel utility also fetching data from Snap.xls and sending to AB, However AB is not auto updating , When I am clicking to any symbol it gets updated but not auto refreshed. Pl.guide how to solve it. AB VERSION IS 5.2.

josh1

Thanks lot for your software. I am using your excel utility with share khan , done everything as per your instruction. Your excel utility also fetching data from Snap.xls and sending to AB, However AB is not auto updating , When I am clicking to any symbol it gets updated but not auto refreshed. Pl.guide how to solve it. AB VERSION IS 5.2.
AB Versions below 5.5 are not able to refresh charts when data is updated.

Open Developer options from Excel and then VBA. Open project.
Thereafter open Module1. Find call Amibroker subroutine in it. It will look like this--

Sub CallAmiBroker()
Call AB.Import(0, FileName, "RTG3.format")
'Call AB.RefreshAll
End Sub

Remove the single quote (') mark at the start of this line -- 'Call AB.RefreshAll

Thereafter save and run.

mmca2006

AB Versions below 5.5 are not able to refresh charts when data is updated.

Open Developer options from Excel and then VBA. Open project.
Thereafter open Module1. Find call Amibroker subroutine in it. It will look like this--

Sub CallAmiBroker()
Call AB.Import(0, FileName, "RTG3.format")
'Call AB.RefreshAll
End Sub

Remove the single quote (') mark at the start of this line -- 'Call AB.RefreshAll

Thereafter save and run.
Thanks lot , now AB is working.... however few symbols are not updated in your xl utility at regular interval though trade tiger is updating. I have set data fetching interval at 3 second , few symbols are properly updating at 3 second interval but few are updating after 10/15 seconds .My watch list consist of more than 100 symbols , Is this happening for such excessive no of symbols in my watch list !!! Is there any limitation of no of symbols for it's smooth working :confused::confused:,pls.suggest.
I am also using your googlert utility , it is also working fine upto 70 symbols:thumb: .....For more than 70 symbol it stops working !! why!!
Once again thanks 4 your hard work...:thumb::thumb:

josh1

Thanks lot , now AB is working.... however few symbols are not updated in your xl utility at regular interval though trade tiger is updating. I have set data fetching interval at 3 second , few symbols are properly updating at 3 second interval but few are updating after 10/15 seconds .My watch list consist of more than 100 symbols , Is this happening for such excessive no of symbols in my watch list !!! Is there any limitation of no of symbols for it's smooth working :confused::confused:,pls.suggest.
I am also using your googlert utility , it is also working fine upto 70 symbols:thumb: .....For more than 70 symbol it stops working !! why!!
Once again thanks 4 your hard work...:thumb::thumb:
I never tested more than 60 symbols. I really don't know the upper limits. I don't use any of the two apps now and never used trade tiger.

josh1,

Sir, i am trying to configure after formatting my PC and again i am getting the same error, Debug error 91 and the RTTiger file is not auto updating. Office is 32 bit 2013 and OS is Windows 10. Kindly suggest a remedy. What will re-install COM dlls do?

josh1

josh1,

Sir, i am trying to configure after formatting my PC and again i am getting the same error, Debug error 91 and the RTTiger file is not auto updating. Office is 32 bit 2013 and OS is Windows 10. Kindly suggest a remedy. What will re-install COM dlls do?
Configure RTTiger from the beginning. and give screenshot. You will have to solve one error at a time.

Can you open snap.xls from sharekhan?