Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

Trade Tiger Sharekhan are quite behind compared to their competitors. No cover orders, no quick measuring tool, no order line displayed on chart, no dragging of stop loss/take profit from order line, not much chart data available for H1 time frame and custom time frames, etc. Sharekhan mobile has additional time frames with lot more chart data but Trade Tiger does not. I hope Sharekhan notices the above and make changes to their Trade Tiger platform.
Hi! We would like to inform you that, we have started the development for cover order and have taken your feedback for other features and shall try to implement the same in our future updates. Thank you.

MSN1979

lately charts have lot of issues , we need to keep on refreshing them. Its annoying

When will Sharekhan add more indicators to their Trade Tiger platform such as Full Stochastics indicator, Directional Movement Indicator with different values for ADX and DMI, Bollinger Bands %B, Bollinger Bands Width, Ease of Movement, Elders Force Index, Donchian Channel, Keltner Channel, VWAP, Williams %R, etc? Other brokers are providing the above indicators.

Last edited:
1. I need to list intraday stocks which are above\lower than the 1st 15 min candle at any time of the day, can it be done in Trade Tiger
2. It it possible to draw a 200 DMA line on charts in Trade Tiger

1. I need to list intraday stocks which are above\lower than the 1st 15 min candle at any time of the day, can it be done in Trade Tiger
You might be able to do using One click filter or dynamic filter.
DMA or MA or SMA are all same. Yes it is possible to draw 200 DMA line on all time frames charts in Trade Tiger. 200 DMA/MA/SMA is visible properly on all time frames except 60 min chart because Sharekhan is providing very less data for 60 min chart. Viewing 200 DMA/MA/SMA/EMA properly on 60 min chart requires atleast 3-4 months chart data for technical analysis. Less chart data for 60 min chart also creates a problem for technical analysis as trend lines drawn on daily time frame are not visible on 60 min charts unless the trend lines are drawn within the 30D chart data viewing area which is a huge drawback. Sharekhan is not enabling 90D chart viewing for regular clients except for Ignite customers which is a huge drawback for regular clients who want to trade on 60 min time frame. Sharekhan Trade Tiger is a good platform but I feel Sharekhan can do lot more to enhance trader experience by adding the following features: enabling 90D chart data viewing for all users, adding lot more indicators, price movement showing as a horizontal line, Order line, stop loss line, take profit line, enabling dragging of stop loss line and take profit line for adjusting stoploss and take profit easily, quick measuring tool to calculate stop loss and take profit, Cover orders, etc.

Last edited:
Some traders call DMA as Daily moving average (also known as SMA) and others call it as Displaced moving average. If you are referring to displaced moving average, you might want to contact Sharekhan directly.

My experience with Share Khan is getting bitter by the day.

Right now, my Trade Tiger account is de-activated.

When I contacted my local service manager, I was told that it is because of low trading activity and that I have to put in Rs 25,000 minimum in my Dmat and start trading to get access to TT.

Full disclosure: I use TT only for charting purposes and not for trading.

So I called up their Mumbai office. 1st time I did this, the lady told me that I have to do an annual AMC of Rs 6000. Next day when I called her up again, she just asked me to refer to the local service manager, and do what he says.

Funny part is, I already have AMC of Rs 2000 and they have dutifully debited this amount on 12/3/2019. After collecting AMC of 2,000, they have de-activated TT a/c.

This. is. pure. fraud.

cloudTrader

My experience with Share Khan is getting bitter by the day.

Right now, my Trade Tiger account is de-activated.

When I contacted my local service manager, I was told that it is because of low trading activity and that I have to put in Rs 25,000 minimum in my Dmat and start trading to get access to TT.

Full disclosure: I use TT only for charting purposes and not for trading.

So I called up their Mumbai office. 1st time I did this, the lady told me that I have to do an annual AMC of Rs 6000. Next day when I called her up again, she just asked me to refer to the local service manager, and do what he says.

Funny part is, I already have AMC of Rs 2000 and they have dutifully debited this amount on 12/3/2019. After collecting AMC of 2,000, they have de-activated TT a/c.

This. is. pure. fraud.
After debiting the amount and deactivating TT is really bad business by Sharekhan.

If this amount is in a prepaid manner then ask your local manager to get it refunded.