Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Hi All,

I recently opened by Trade Tiger which i stopped using in 2012... impressed with so many features.. i came back to the point where i started :)
One Q, is there any way i combine different scan parameters into one... Ex: Open == Low && LTP >PDH && Volume is greater than last 'n' day etc.

I have tried doing it with AFL's.. but scan results not proper.
If any Trade Tiger expert guide,, very helpful.

server2712,

I saw dynamic filter.. and able to build under settings for tick query,, like this "((OPEN >= PHIGH)AND(OPEN=LOW)AND(CMP>PHIGH))"
Wish i had option to make AND operation as well like volume is more than 5D average.. thats makes it more dynamic and better results come

In Trade Tiger, if a trader draws a trend line or free line on daily time frame chart and switches to 60 min time frame chart, it is only visible if the length of the trend line or free line is within 30 days chart data. Other words traders have to limit drawing the trendline or free line in the daily time frame chart within the 30 days chart data only otherwise it is not at all visible in 60 min time frame chart. Just keep this in mind when you draw free lines or trend lines for technical analysis.

Last edited:
Trade Tiger Sharekhan are quite behind compared to their competitors. No cover orders, no quick measuring tool, no order line displayed on chart, no dragging of stop loss/take profit from order line, not much chart data available for H1 time frame and custom time frames, etc. Sharekhan mobile has additional time frames with lot more chart data but Trade Tiger does not. I hope Sharekhan notices the above and make changes to their Trade Tiger platform.