Trade Smart Online

There is no unsubscribe link. There is though a message to write an "awesome" review at facebook and given a link to facebook's account. I wonder if you wish that now!
We are so sorry that you are not trading with us anymore. We all need people like you who keep the service providers on their toes. We believe in being fair and providing the best of the services to our clients. Your detail oriented observations would certainly have been an asset to us.

Well...there was no loss. The next day the price was higher and our team member called up the client (2021) to tell him that the price is higher and he can sell it. But I think he had already sold it by then (at a price that was higher that the price he wanted to sell the previous day). In our earlier message we did not feel it was required to give the details of the transaction on a public forum.

If required and if 2021 agrees we won't mind producing the proof for the sell transaction. If there was an error from our side we would have considered it.

We work very hard to keep our client happy and we don't have any shame in accepting errors from our side. We see them as an area for improvement as we are certainly not perfect. We also believe it'd be very naive for anyone to say that they are perfect.
Saw this post today, sorry to say but your side of story is false.

The next day described here is not day after listing of FPO but full 1 week after 2nd of July. Though I won't blame you for waiting 1 week as I didn't wanted to sell my investment in loss but the said phrase that "I had already sold a day before" was after selling the shares I asked to send account closure documents and call by your team was with reference to account closure and not what the issue was.

Regarding issue, I got 2 calls and all I could hear was "SORRY", "RECTIFY ERROR", "FEEDBACK", "NOT HAPPEN AGAIN", "ONE ODD INSTANCE".

So what was the error TSO assured to rectify? Allow me to rephrase issue for our members. There's an IPO, we put money from 3 demat accounts. Broker Z and F has shares early morning before trading starts. TSO doesn't. I call up TSO at 8.45, office is closed I hear, call at 9. I again call at 9.03 and a guy picks up who has no idea in the world about IPO listings, Demat holdings to be made available in trading account, pre-market etc. His only reply, send us email and we will revert back. I ask him to connect to senior, there's no escalation and only solution is send us email. I ask to connect to my RM, no RM available send us email. Meanwhile market opens and I sell from broker Z. I couldn't from broker F because I had to reset password and I was busy with TSO. I won't blame this password reset issue to you though.

Time flies, no replies. I call again at 10.15 odd before leaving office and get same reply, email us. I tell the ticket number and without checking or understanding urgency I'm told that if ticket is generated, I'll get reply within 24 hours!

Meanwhile I sell from broker F too from office. But there is no sign from TSO side. Price keeps going down and calls made to TSO keeps going into loop that we will get back soon.

I see my investment available for trade next morning. Since it was already in loss of about 2~3%, I avoided selling them WHEN THEY WERE AVAILABLE AFTER 24 HOURS OF LISTING. Meanwhile I get reply to email that the stock was credited late by CDSL and since Saturday was off, TSO couldn't make them available on Monday. I argue that when all other brokers in the world could do it and when a share holding file runs in evening and before market hours how could you miss and there was only regrets and sorry in reply.

As I said, I didn't wish to sell units in a loss so I kept waiting for price more than what I paid which luckily came after a week. Imagine some IPO list into negative and keeps going into minus zone for months and years, just because broker could not make them available for trading on listing, a person has to carry loss for what it was not in his power?

I hope members know that putting money in IPO is either sell on listing or long term. If sell on listing is unavailable, what is the use of broker? I have no problems with that too since it was my risk and I carry loss or profit on listing. But repeated calls made to TSO fetched no hearing in deaf and unaware customer support. Your team has such folks who don't even know what an listing of stock is! They had just one reply, we will get back to you soon. I got apologises from what I presume higher authority later since they were educated and aware of how market works but had they talked on phone on same day, this would have not become issue on 1st place.

I did sell on profit but before getting sleepless nights for a week. The calls were in reply to repeated settlement of issue and finally closing account as I was not in mood to stretch issue any further. I am still not in mood to stretch it any further. Infact I wished to join you back as I somehow hated the app of broker F but that was impulsive decision and now I have taken NOW from broker F. Hope things are clear. Thanks and sorry for troubles.

Last edited:

And just to add, experience with TSO although short, was wonderful if we leave 1 instance. All my trades were in profits and I made good money with them as broker. Experience from account opening to clouser was good. Just 1 bad day won't turn you as bad, guys. I myself come from sarkari grievance department and I go through much more bigger troubles of common man's life than what I suffered. I do not want to give this relation of customer and service provider come out as ugly picture so let me again say it's all good from my side. I have just 1 regret that you couldn't provide me selling of shares on listing and they came next day when it digged hole in pocket and thus I had to wait for a week to come in profits. While I write this, I see if you have not provided shares for trading not a day but month, I would have made a very good money by now on investment, almost 15% instead of selling at meager 0.15% or so. So I hope you get the point that how important it is to make shares available on listing day. I liked sine app and found it much better than any other I used until now. I hope you take my feedbacks positively and don't repeat mistake with someone else and also tell customer support staff to be little nice and knowledgeable in field they are working. Regards.

Saw this post today, sorry to say but your side of story is false.

The next day described here is not day after listing of FPO but full 1 week after 2nd of July. Though I won't blame you for waiting 1 week as I didn't wanted to sell my investment in loss but the said phrase that "I had already sold a day before" was after selling the shares I asked to send account closure documents and call by your team was with reference to account closure and not what the issue was.

Regarding issue, I got 2 calls and all I could hear was "SORRY", "RECTIFY ERROR", "FEEDBACK", "NOT HAPPEN AGAIN", "ONE ODD INSTANCE".

So what was the error TSO assured to rectify? Allow me to rephrase issue for our members. There's an IPO, we put money from 3 demat accounts. Broker Z and F has shares early morning before trading starts. TSO doesn't. I call up TSO at 8.45, office is closed I hear, call at 9. I again call at 9.03 and a guy picks up who has no idea in the world about IPO listings, Demat holdings to be made available in trading account, pre-market etc. His only reply, send us email and we will revert back. I ask him to connect to senior, there's no escalation and only solution is send us email. I ask to connect to my RM, no RM available send us email. Meanwhile market opens and I sell from broker Z. I couldn't from broker F because I had to reset password and I was busy with TSO. I won't blame this password reset issue to you though.

Time flies, no replies. I call again at 10.15 odd before leaving office and get same reply, email us. I tell the ticket number and without checking or understanding urgency I'm told that if ticket is generated, I'll get reply within 24 hours!

Meanwhile I sell from broker F too from office. But there is no sign from TSO side. Price keeps going down and calls made to TSO keeps going into loop that we will get back soon.

I see my investment available for trade next morning. Since it was already in loss of about 2~3%, I avoided selling them WHEN THEY WERE AVAILABLE AFTER 24 HOURS OF LISTING. Meanwhile I get reply to email that the stock was credited late by CDSL and since Saturday was off, TSO couldn't make them available on Monday. I argue that when all other brokers in the world could do it and when a share holding file runs in evening and before market hours how could you miss and there was only regrets and sorry in reply.

As I said, I didn't wish to sell units in a loss so I kept waiting for price more than what I paid which luckily came after a week. Imagine some IPO list into negative and keeps going into minus zone for months and years, just because broker could not make them available for trading on listing, a person has to carry loss for what it was not in his power?

I hope members know that putting money in IPO is either sell on listing or long term. If sell on listing is unavailable, what is the use of broker? I have no problems with that too since it was my risk and I carry loss or profit on listing. But repeated calls made to TSO fetched no hearing in deaf and unaware customer support. Your team has such folks who don't even know what an listing of stock is! They had just one reply, we will get back to you soon. I got apologises from what I presume higher authority later since they were educated and aware of how market works but had they talked on phone on same day, this would have not become issue on 1st place.

I did sell on profit but before getting sleepless nights for a week. The calls were in reply to repeated settlement of issue and finally closing account as I was not in mood to stretch issue any further. I am still not in mood to stretch it any further. Infact I wished to join you back as I somehow hated the app of broker F but that was impulsive decision and now I have taken NOW from broker F. Hope things are clear. Thanks and sorry for troubles.
Seems like a misunderstanding. When we said "next day", we did not mean the day after the listing day but the day after we responded to your message on Traderji.

We'd also acknowledge the lacuna from our side which we had earlier missed. Active steps were taken in this area and the issue was fixed soon after it was reported to us by you.

And just to add, experience with TSO although short, was wonderful if we leave 1 instance. All my trades were in profits and I made good money with them as broker. Experience from account opening to clouser was good. Just 1 bad day won't turn you as bad, guys. I myself come from sarkari grievance department and I go through much more bigger troubles of common man's life than what I suffered. I do not want to give this relation of customer and service provider come out as ugly picture so let me again say it's all good from my side. I have just 1 regret that you couldn't provide me selling of shares on listing and they came next day when it digged hole in pocket and thus I had to wait for a week to come in profits. While I write this, I see if you have not provided shares for trading not a day but month, I would have made a very good money by now on investment, almost 15% instead of selling at meager 0.15% or so. So I hope you get the point that how important it is to make shares available on listing day. I liked sine app and found it much better than any other I used until now. I hope you take my feedbacks positively and don't repeat mistake with someone else and also tell customer support staff to be little nice and knowledgeable in field they are working. Regards.
We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you liked our Sine mobile app. We've shared your feedback with our Customer Support team too.

Our objective is to keep our clients smiling and provide the best possible service that we can. Hope we can be of service again in the future.

Seems like a misunderstanding. When we said "next day", we did not mean the day after the listing day but the day after we responded to your message on Traderji.

We'd also acknowledge the lacuna from our side which we had earlier missed. Active steps were taken in this area and the issue was fixed soon after it was reported to us by you.

We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you liked our Sine mobile app. We've shared your feedback with our Customer Support team too.

Our objective is to keep our clients smiling and provide the best possible service that we can. Hope we can be of service again in the future.
Thanks and why don't you promote your offers here? There's zero account opening charges offer running if I'm not wrong and all process is completely paper less, online and could be done in 5 minutes, tell this to the world here. Recent technical issue with several brokers have made traders look for shifting to new ones. Atleast put a post here that one can open a new, online account completely free. :)

Dear TSO,
A noob query but still want to confirm and be clear.
Eg Suppose i have 50 shares of Maruti in my demat account for past 3 months and today I want to sell in CNC in morning,and buy back later at lower price in CNC again
1. Is this allowed and possible...?
2. if yes, then before 3:30 pm i can buy it back or it will have to be done before 3:20 pm ?

Thank You

lvgandhi

today my orders were rejected as shown in following pic.
NESt Order rejection.PNG

Can I know the reason and solution?