Trade Smart Online

As of now it seems that I will be giving up on Fox Trader strategies etc. The webinars shown on YouTube are of very basic nature and they didn't help me much in coming up with what I wanted to test in Fox Trader.

Understandable. Making complex strategies in FoxTrader might have a big learning-curve, & those of us who are trading the markets mightn't be able to have enough time to be able to create & test them live during the trial-period. Did you try calling & describing to them the kind of strategy you wanted to test?

Guys I am looking to take TSO case to SEBI. I had applied in Bharat 22, while other brokers made it available on listibg day, TSO didn't. I have proof of calls made from 9 am to 4 pm on listing day, email replies and all. Suffered loss and they gave excuse that holding was available after they ran file on friday, CDSL smsd me at 15.35 on friday and I could see holding soon after that. Also file runs every morning too therefore all IPOs are available only half an hour or so on listing day so excuse of holding not available is totally wrong and they have given this in written in email while CDSL app and it's statement, my sms all shows that it was availablr on friday afternoon itself. More than 11 crore delivery based transaction happened only at NSE because all brokers provided units to be squared off. Should I take case of negligence to SEBI? Kindly suggest.
Hello 2021
I think you've already had a discussion with one of our team members today.

We've identified the issue and will make some changes in our process to ensure the issue does not occur again.

RockyRobust

Understandable. Making complex strategies in FoxTrader might have a big learning-curve, & those of us who are trading the markets mightn't be able to have enough time to be able to create & test them live during the trial-period. Did you try calling & describing to them the kind of strategy you wanted to test?
I didn't call as I thought that as of now I am not feeling ready to indulge into spending too much time on testing what I am not good at myself. Do not want to be dependent on others for my work. I will give another chance to it when I get ready to give ample time for learning its functioning.

Hello 2021

We've identified the issue and will make some changes in our process to ensure the issue does not occur again.
Since i have closed my account, please stop sending me refferal emails. Why would I refer someone to lose money because you identify the issue when damage was already made?

Raj232

Hello 2021

Solution could be agreed upon only if the loss which was incurred has been reimbursed. Having a talk with a team member sounds very kiddish. Surprised to see such kiddish talk by an organization, at least I expected it to be more professional.

Anyways, will defer opening of account with TSO. Thanks.

Solution could be agreed upon only if the loss which was incurred has been reimbursed. Having a talk with a team member sounds very kiddish. Surprised to see such kiddish talk by an organization, at least I expected it to be more professional.

Anyways, will defer opening of account with TSO. Thanks.
Well...there was no loss. The next day the price was higher and our team member called up the client (2021) to tell him that the price is higher and he can sell it. But I think he had already sold it by then (at a price that was higher that the price he wanted to sell the previous day). In our earlier message we did not feel it was required to give the details of the transaction on a public forum.

If required and if 2021 agrees we won't mind producing the proof for the sell transaction. If there was an error from our side we would have considered it.

We work very hard to keep our client happy and we don't have any shame in accepting errors from our side. We see them as an area for improvement as we are certainly not perfect. We also believe it'd be very naive for anyone to say that they are perfect.