Trade Smart Online

kaly422000

i use the nest version 3.11.4.6. i have reinstalled it. but upon opening SUPPORT27 coming in place of Id and msg coming logging failure. when i put my id and press go then msg coming u can not log as ur out of nest system. what is the solution

lvgandhi

Hello Simple Trader1,
We do have an unlimited brokerage plan for Cash and FO for Rs 1899 per month and for currency FO for Rs 999 per month. These plans are not listed on the website yet. We will be doing so very soon.

Though we do have membership of MCX and NCDEX, we have not started offering it for online trading yet. Once we do, we will update you through this forum as well as through our website.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in
How do I opt for unlimited brokerage for trading in F&O section. Is it for 30 days from any date or one calendar month.

Dear VNS,
Please clarify the third entry marked as "?" in below Admin positions window for version 3.14.4.6. Please make a note, it is very INCONVENIENT to read because of your software overlap problems. Please provide me other version with a clear views.
ts03.jpg

i use the nest version 3.11.4.6. i have reinstalled it. but upon opening SUPPORT27 coming in place of Id and msg coming logging failure. when i put my id and press go then msg coming u can not log as ur out of nest system. what is the solution
Hello
This issue is due to NEST patch update. We had sent an email on 30th Jan with subject [IMPORTANT] Mandatory patch for NEST Trader asking all our users to update a patch on Nest Trader. Seems like you missed that email.

You are therefore requested to check our email and update the patch in Nest trader terminal. For your convenience we've also created a YouTube video showing how to check the Nest trader version and how to apply the patch to your Nest trader.

Hello
This issue is due to NEST patch update. We had sent an email on 30th Jan with subject [IMPORTANT] Mandatory patch for NEST Trader asking all our users to update a patch on Nest Trader. Seems like you missed that email.

You are therefore requested to check our email and update the patch in Nest trader terminal. For your convenience we've also created a YouTube video showing how to check the Nest trader version and how to apply the patch to your Nest trader.
I am using Nest 3.14.4; that doesn't need the patch, right ?

Anyway, the NestPlus isn't reliable. It stops updating the bars 3-4 times a day and stays stuck at one point of time. The price updates, but a new bar isn't generated.

That apart, I appreciate that you update the ledger the fastest of all the brokers. Equities get updated before 6pm, F&O before 7pm.