Trade Recomendations by experts.

Hi, I want to understand the basic psychology behind giving trade recommendations. There are 100s of website claiming Huge return trading tips.
One of them was claiming to give 2700% return in 1 Month. Basic thing is if they can make 2700% return, why will some one give recommendations for 1000Rs a month. And the expert can become a millionaire himself.
Please write your views on this topic. I want to understand what most of the traders feel about this?

maneverfix

All this sites take money from you and in return will give you "BABAJI Ka THULLU"

Hi, I want to understand the basic psychology behind giving trade recommendations. There are 100s of website claiming Huge return trading tips.
One of them was claiming to give 2700% return in 1 Month. Basic thing is if they can make 2700% return, why will some one give recommendations for 1000Rs a month. And the expert can become a millionaire himself.
Please write your views on this topic. I want to understand what most of the traders feel about this?

Yhank u friend, my recent experience i want to share.Two mnths back I joined with a tip providing co named MST,they said they wil give 4 to 5trading ideas for intraday cash. One or two days they gve 1 to 2 tips, if one tip sucess other one fail. Recently they r not giving tips, they r telling today market wil be choppy, so do not trade, and they r keeping silent. According to me the tips providing company should give tip in any kind of market. So better we must take our own strategy for trading

Thanks for your Reply,
Few of my family members underwent Similar experience, Some Intra-day Recommendation company Proposed 70% success rate, and my family member subscribed for it. By the time the SMS came every day stocks were already in the upper range. And every time he entered into the trade, after some time price came down and he end up loosing money for almost every call. But the claim of Expert remain ..."70% success rate" ... :confused: :cool:

niftyoption

Please write your views on this topic. I want to understand what most of the traders feel about this?[/QUO

Dear Sir
Your correct , So many tip providers start there websites and do pradulant practises

so trader or invester must be cossious about those websites,

in market there is no GUARANTY in stock market dictionary in entire world...

Dont depend upon tips it is pit falls

Depend upon yourself ,

PS Trader

Usually every new comer to trading industry comes with the thought of making few lakhs each and every month repeatedly and jumping from the need of the hardworking middle class life, to rich life.

After few months they find that technical analysis is important and they start learning and finding one of few strategies. But this is where they find themselves that even though they know strategies, they won't make money due to emotions like greed, fear etc.

Then again they now think that only to cross 1 or more lakh money per month is collecting money from people by providing tips based on what they learnt.

People who subscribe also fails for the same reason why the tips provider failed to. :rofl:

oilman5

It takes time to learn
Be streetsmart.
No tip provider know trading- all failed trader. 98% analyst live by analysis ,not by trading.
To learn TA - for me its 7yr of my life.
ABOUT 3yr to understand Right trading psychology.
Still comes fitting - i am not reaching 50% return.
i am an old believer 10000hr of practice for skill.
Av actual strike rate of tips 30% -so not tradable, trade against so called TV star/RM- strike rate improves 70-80%.
Basically they give call based on software plugin.
I personally met & interviewed 4-5 respected news letter writer/call giver but the logic dont work in actual market.
Cheap one r paid by bad door FM to create buy hype.
Read ST .

Hello friends...

Instead of looking at the PnL numbers..try to find out the percentage return on total investments.
The numbers are exaggerated plus its leverage that magnifies your risk and thereby exposes you towards greater losses.

If brokers are offering you tips, its mainly for increasing the volumes and generating higher brokerages. Usually they are not backed by research.

My personal suggestion to you is say a big "NO" to tips and look for good advisory. The number of trades would be less but the returns are good and there is always a well diversified risk !!

Happy trading all :)

To addup to above discussion.

There is one website where they verify the trading tips of the analyst by their online paper trading system and show the performance of the analysts, which helps the new traders like me to identify the good analyst.

Seems like the solution to me...

nwo

This a problem of all newbie like me.

What I did, subscribed tips from so called experts but never trade just did a paper trading. Its saved my money and learn that there is no alternate for hard work.