Trade Option With RightEDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanPickUp

TJ Members,

i would like to tell everyone about the history of this guy in Traderji.
Some days back this guy joined TJ naming sultan5000. He started giving calls on trading options with sultan and 3 or 4 other similar threads . But unfortunately many other members started criticizing about the calls and this guy sultan5000 was banned for serious abusing on TRADERJI.

Later he made several ID's like npitraderhub, XXXXX , XXXXX many ID's for abusing which was again banned . Then after some days of cooling period of the issue he again appeared here as RIGHTEDGE. Now he named his thread in trading diary section so that if his calls go wrong, people don't blame him as it was just a diary!! Any body can see him editing and deleting his posts so that people just click thanks button and he should keep on increasing his reputation level..

I request everyone not to follow these shortcuts as these shortcuts always take you to the "shortcut to hell". One day you might win of shortcuts but these shortcuts will give you a habbit of that and will be leading to HELL..

I urge all members and newbies' not to follow these amateur traders..
:D
If it is the way you show or explain here, then you should have made this post a long time ago instead fighting him with so many post's.

There are many members who have been banned time and again and returned under new id. If TJ is full of such losers, so be it. Anyway, people returning signifies the strength of TJ.

We all have done some mistakes in the past and maybe caused harm to the others with our advice. Let's put this behind us and move on, specially during the market hours. There are many other threads here on TJ.

soft_trader

TJ Members,

Later he made several ID's like npitraderhub, XXXXX , XXXXX many ID's for abusing which was again banned . Then after some days of cooling period of the issue he again appeared here as RIGHTEDGE.
"KING" bhai ..hum to hawa ko bhi sungh lete hai....:lol:....par nifty ko nahi sungh pate...:(...crude seekhenge bhai aapse.....ab jab naya thread suru karoge...
But you seems to be "Volatility King". You both were banned. now started the same drama again. :annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.