Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

But the afl plots setups and TDSTs, then the manual thing starts.

Vivek
Yes, I understand this.
But without markings (that you mark manually), it wont serve the purpose.

As I have the same afl (it is working in my ami) but I can not make use of it, as I do not understand/know the marking method and rationale behind TDST.
My view only

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Yes, I understand this.
But without markings (that you mark manually), it wont serve the purpose.

As I have the same afl (it is working in my ami) but I can not make use of it, as I do not understand/know the marking method and rationale behind TDST.
My view only
Its described in length in this very thread.
On a lighter note its much easier to learn this, than putting the pieces together in your congestion theory. In fact so many pieces are missing (for us).

Vivek

monkeybusiness

On a lighter note its much easier to learn this, than putting the pieces together in your congestion theory. In fact so many pieces are missing (for us).

Vivek
Someday TNB will publish his system, then it will be known as TNBCP System, people will be asking for AFL and threads will be started to discuss the method. :)

Vivek
Someday TNB will publish his system, then it will be known as TNBCP System, people will be asking for AFL and threads will be started to discuss the method. :)
ha ha
really interesting ;)