Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Other than setup selection qualifiers which cant be coded, there are two other deficiencies, If you can help by editing the script to include these two things:
1. Intersection- count should start only after intersection or a toggle to include or exclude intersection.
2.TDST lines - A blue resistance line at true high of buysetup and a red support line at true low of sell setup.
Thanks
The original code is by lirre8, am pasting below:

//@version=2
study("TD Sequential",overlay=true)
transp=input(0)
And this code produces an error
Processing script...
line 34: mismatched input 'currentcount' expecting 'end of line without line continuation'

EDIT:
Ya, found user by people search. When to the page and copied script afresh. Still produces same error.

Another one TD Sequential by "Glaz", have you tried this one? seems popular with 8.5k likes
The script is working fine at my end, try adding to favorites and applying from there.
Haven't tried the other script.

Vivek

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
There is another indicator/s for Sequential and Count created by user "Phince". It consists of two scripts one for Sell setup and one for Buy setup.These two also do a good job.they draw TDST lines which i use on 5 min charts for Crude and is respected very nicely.But the source code is locked.

1533119942930.png

travi

N50: Sell setup complete from 3-jul to 13-jul. Perfx Bar 8.
Ix 16-jul and CD1 complete today.

Bhai log, Range expansion to 11500 on from here ? :)
This week is coupled with monthly expiry as well.
This was just a rough estimate, but we're opening today at 11493 already, was a decent rise.

A terminal 13 sequential sell is more likely.

Vivek
For the index did you consider a deferred Intersection or skipped it as lenient for index?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
N50: Sell setup complete from 3-jul to 13-jul. Perfx Bar 8.
Ix 16-jul and CD1 complete today.

Bhai log, Range expansion to 11500 on from here ? :)
This week is coupled with monthly expiry as well.
This was just a rough estimate, but we're opening today at 11493 already, was a decent rise.

A terminal 13 sequential sell is more likely.

Vivek
For the index did you consider a deferred Intersection or skipped it as lenient for index?
Today's 13 (if happens) will be without intersection, if you count with intersection then you have one less count.

Vivek

travi

Today's 13 (if happens) will be without intersection, if you count with intersection then you have one less count.

Vivek
ICICIbk was a good buy, I remem ST Sir taking a call on it. Since our counts are in hindsight, you can see a sell setup complete and CD4 today.
Bar 8,9 were bit weak deferring CD but still valid.

seems like some good steam left in it if it has to catch up with the other pvt corporate facing banks.

travi

Vivek bhai, going the "right side" after terminal count achieved. I was rubbing my eyes, the Turkish Lira down 18% vs the USD
Phew tough to digest
Will check count on the Dow too

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk