Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Too many sequential indicator's out there.All of them are showing the Setups correctly but after that confusion starts.I believe i need to start writing an AFL of my own for Combo and Sequential. I deliberately tried staying away from coding so that I should not get distracted away from trading.It's time to brush up old skill.I used to teach Java,C++ coding to corporates 20 years ago.Left it there.Time to pick AFL coding now and make something useful.Will take time.But will comeback and post the code when done.

Dear Sanju005ind,

There are so many paid programmers on net who can do the work for you. If you are in touch with programming than its best to do it yourself otherwise hiring someone else is highly recommended. I use their services on regular basis and highly recommend using them. Charges are within the range between 100 to 300 USD or max 500 USD.

If you use NinjaTrader and need any assistance than please inform. For Amibroker I am sorry.

Also as said by Vivektrader, intersection and which setup to use is main problem with free versions. Even I tried bloomberg but its useless only for Tom’s indicators 24,000 USD per annum plus 500 USD pm for Demark Indicators. CQG (if remember corrctly than its 1000 USD pm plus 500 USD pm for Demark) is better than Bloomberg but only if you have big positions to justify its costing.

If you decide to program yourself than besides this excellent blog you can contact Demark Analytics directly they are very helpful in guiding about all the available options and also about clearing doubts about using the indicator.

Simple Trading

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
TD sequential and Combo encompass trend reversal or correction in a trend. However I have always been interested in using TD indicators with the trend. Going through Demark's second book (new market timings) I found the following:
TDST lines can be handy for hopping on to a strong trend once a correction that it had given is over.
With trend enteries can be in any of two ways:
Breakout entry (through TDST)
1) suppose in an uptrend a buy setup appears (that is essentially a correction) now the true high of this buy setup is taken out on closing basis, i.e. TDST resistance blue line is taken out. This breakout of tdst resistance heralds the continuation of uptrend. However before an entry is planned this breakout has to be confirmed, which can be done in the following ways (qualifier)
A) after the day we have a close above TDST resistance line, there should be a "follow through", that is with in next three trading days the hight of the breakout bar should be taken out on closing basis.
B) The breakout bar if followed by a gap down open, the gap should fill up with in that day, otherwise it will be regarded as failure at the TDST.
Once the break out is confirmed a with trend entry can be taken, which in above case is long.

Failure entry (at TDST)
2. Another with trend entry possible is failures at TDST, suppose we are in a downtrend, and a buy setup is completed, then there is a rally up towards the TDST resistance, assume that it will fail (unless proved otherwise). Upon failure when a bar closes down under the TDST blue line, that's the place to go short with a stoploss at interim high.

Vivek
2018-06-12_18-04-29.png
2018-06-12_17-55-55.png

Last edited:
TD sequential and Combo encompass trend reversal or correction in a trend. However I have always been interested in using TD indicators with the trend. Going through Demark's second book (new market timings) I found the following:
TDST lines can be handy for hopping on to a strong trend once a correction that it had given is over.
With trend enteries can be in any of two ways:
Breakout entry (through TDST)
1) suppose in an uptrend a buy setup appears (that is essentially a correction) now the true high of this buy setup is taken out on closing basis, i.e. TDST resistance blue line is taken out. This breakout of tdst resistance heralds the continuation of uptrend. However before an entry is planned this breakout has to be confirmed, which can be done in the following ways (qualifier)
A) after the day we have a close above TDST resistance line, there should be a "follow through", that is with in next three trading days the hight of the breakout bar should be taken out on closing basis.
B) The breakout bar if followed by a gap down open, the gap should fill up with in that day, otherwise it will be regarded as failure at the TDST.
Once the break out is confirmed a with trend entry can be taken, which in above case is long.

Failure entry (at TDST)
2. Another with trend entry possible is failures at TDST, suppose we are in a downtrend, and a buy setup is completed, then there is a rally up towards the TDST resistance, assume that it will fail (unless proved otherwise). Upon failure when a bar closes down under the TDST blue line, that's the place to go short with a stoploss at interim high.

Vivek View attachment 25961 View attachment 25962
The above works beautifully in smaller timeframes of 15 or 5/3 min also... very useful for day/ swing trades.....traders can experiment with these lines and find its use...these are supports/ resistance levels determined by market action .

Smart_trade

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
The above works beautifully in smaller timeframes of 15 or 5/3 min also... very useful for day/ swing trades.....traders can experiment with these lines and find its use...these are supports/ resistance levels determined by market action .

Smart_trade
Very true ST da last I tried that on Reliance 5 Min chart.I traded at the breakout failure at resistance all the down and then later in the day I traded breakout of the resistance.Since then I have became a fan of TDST in Intraday too.