Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

I have observed on historical charts that after CD 13 market once again tests the High/Low. Ofcourse I could be wrong.
it seems to be a very frequently occurring pattern. If we have a system that picks major tops n bottoms, we'll see price stays in a narrow region around that pivot.

Like 23-31/jan was a range, 20-feb 2-3/Apr another range and its visible in hindsight but that means big hands also follow similar system.

travi

Don't know it matters or not (for the sake of the trade), but the 8 close-13 high relationship is in place now.
I think we're still in a range explained in detail a few posts above about the 10k - 11k TDST's.
Only bit is the current completed setup doesn't give confidence so we just have to wait and see which side the new setup forms.

currently we're just trading bullish and bear flips so mkt is also undecided. BO of either TDST seems to be the only confirmation, around 500pts which we can bear from portf angle.

travi

td.png

Pretty big divergence b/w the frontline index and the other two.

After we competed a SELL SQ on NS last week and were witnessing a BO, last few days PA has brought about another bearish flip.

On the other hand, the mid and small have completed Buy Setups and are at CD6 and CD4 resp. (Counted with naked eye but more or less there)

The last news I remem was a lot of selling by MF to re-align there funds after a SEBI notice but still very different from a secular trend.

EDIT: In comparison to Dow, its still at SELL SQ CD2.

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Looks like Tirumalai Chemicals completed CD13 in Sequential and Combo.

Added confidence in the trade.

View attachment 25857

View attachment 25856
The buy combo completed on 25/5/18, as per that the stoploss has been hit on closing basis.
As per sequential, intersection happened on 17/5, we are on buy CD 8, but as combo stoploss is hit, don't waste time in sequential too.

Vivek

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Too many sequential indicator's out there.All of them are showing the Setups correctly but after that confusion starts.I believe i need to start writing an AFL of my own for Combo and Sequential. I deliberately tried staying away from coding so that I should not get distracted away from trading.It's time to brush up old skill.I used to teach Java,C++ coding to corporates 20 years ago.Left it there.Time to pick AFL coding now and make something useful.Will take time.But will comeback and post the code when done.

VJAY

Too many sequential indicator's out there.All of them are showing the Setups correctly but after that confusion starts.I believe i need to start writing an AFL of my own for Combo and Sequential. I deliberately tried staying away from coding so that I should not get distracted away from trading.It's time to brush up old skill.I used to teach Java,C++ coding to corporates 20 years ago.Left it there.Time to pick AFL coding now and make something useful.Will take time.But will comeback and post the code when done.
Its great sanju brother if you make afl for this.....as manually many confussions come in CD and other qualifiers....

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Other than the reason that there are many qualifiers, so it's a bit of a laborious task to code, many afls have been brought down due to copyright problem, as TD systems are exclusively licensed to a few vendors like Bloomberg, who charge anywhere around 25000$ a year.
The script that I posted about from trading view has one major problem of not taking intersection into account, if you can modify it to correct it, will be of great use.
Other problems with all afls are setup selection and setup recycle.

Vivek

Last edited: