Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

The current completed or near completed SQ in both NS/BN have now presented a very clear option for the portf.

We have TDST support and resistance for NS b/w 11k and 10k. Current Sell SQ has been more of a time correction rather than price correction.

Now somewhere in the middle, difficult to predict which side price can take out first, bcos the buying seems to take out any formation of buy setup.

travi

TD buy termination count 13.
Its a more aggressive approach recommended by DeMark for marking CD 13(only).
Buy CD example:
In this case open of bar 13 (rather than close) or Low is compared with low two bars earlier, i.e. open of bar 13/Low should be lower than low 2bars earlier.

This is from my notes, source is buried somewhere in the thread.

Basically something like perfection in the Setup Phase.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
It's post number 513, please try to search out your queries in the thread first, no point in asking what's already there in this very thread.
You can search by putting in 'query'+'traderji'+'Tom Demark monitor nifty 50'+'vivektrader' in Google search bar.

Vivek

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I am short 1 lot in BNF June....now thinking have to get out of position on gap up open....
I am short 1 lot in BNF June....now thinking have to get out of position on gap up open....
Entry was day before yesterday, and after 200 points gap down open, best bet was to exit at open itself.