Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

NVDA has bear flipped, and down from 790 breaking 780, at one point even touched 770.

US indices bear flipped in last trading session.
This indicates lot of caution especially with BN in bear grip and NS also bearish.
Following up this, the short trade had a $44 risk and if we traded on next bar, we would have 850-75. so either way SL was hit and there was extreme buying going on after the pullback.

just bcos im tracking NVDA, it is unbelievable in the upmove, but its hard to read Fridays move in which it closed -10% from intraday highs and -5% on daily chart.
For some reason, i just feel this is the single stock ( or the chip stocks in general as a sector) which are going to lead or signal a correction if any.

travi

bars beyond 9 ( in same direction ) are frequent or no?
depends, last 2-3 months have been wide range bound, but in trending we get more. In range, we get choppy like any other system.

if we get 9, then its very likely that trend will continue. After 9 there is pullback sometimes, but that will reverse as per system.
Then i trade only opposite flips as SL or to reverse trade.
from last flip is 2k on BN and 500 on NS

travi

Fed has again super charged the mkts there and it seems to be strong bullish trends.

NS and BN were bar #8 yest, but todays 9 seems unlikely but even with bar 9, we do see pullbacks in CD phase.
Bull flip levels NS: 22023 and 22025(tomo) and BN: 46594 (already bullish)

will keep +ve bias due to global trends

Tom DeMark analysis, developed by market technician Tom DeMark, is a method of technical analysis that focuses on identifying potential market turning points based on price exhaustion and trend reversal indicators. DeMark indicators, such as the TD Sequential and TD Combo, help traders identify overextended price moves and anticipate trend reversals. Traders using DeMark analysis often look for specific sequential patterns or countdown sequences to confirm potential trend changes or market exhaustion points, enhancing their ability to time their trades effectively.

travi

NS did complete TD sell setup 9, (bearish)
this means only 2 things
a) blow-off top above 22.5K upto 23k on NS or
b) next week some shit hits the fan

BN did close with bull flip so maintaining +ve bias but sell at first sign of panic
would anyone short the daily tf double top in NS near ath or BN?

From TD perspective, i wrote of bullish pullback in NS, yest we had bar #8 and bar #9 for bull setup to complete today is unlikely. So today its showing CD1 of the previously completed bearish setup.

BN is roughly 9-13-9, but this may have recycled and then confusion is that today is bar #9 of a bullish setup. Most likely will give TD buy setup. in last 10 days BN +ve bias played out (i didnt make much though)

so after 10 days, still at a big either side swing is the only guess I can make. Shorting ath is senseless even though its so appealing.

travi

would anyone short the daily tf double top in NS near ath or BN?

From TD perspective, i wrote of bullish pullback in NS, yest we had bar #8 and bar #9 for bull setup to complete today is unlikely. So today its showing CD1 of the previously completed bearish setup.

BN is roughly 9-13-9, but this may have recycled and then confusion is that today is bar #9 of a bullish setup. Most likely will give TD buy setup. in last 10 days BN +ve bias played out (i didnt make much though)

so after 10 days, still at a big either side swing is the only guess I can make. Shorting ath is senseless even though its so appealing.
my bad for not updating.
NS on Thu was weak but had a strong closing that was TD setup bar #8 and Fri gave TD Buy setup. So mon-tue saw follow through of upside.
Main thing was Nifty Fri closing cancelled the earlier completed bearish setup, and BN already having Buy setup on Thursday indicated we stay with +ve bias.
Nothing has changed in +ve bias.

Surprisingly, NVDA if closes below 889 (LTP is 842) will complete TD Sell setup. (today is bar 9). US top indices all in bar 5/6 of sell setup. (more weakness there)

lot of mix bag, so +ve bias but I'd still run at first sign of selling.