Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Savant Ji,

Hi,

I have gone long in

Rolta - 5 lots - @ 48 March Futures and
Suzlon - 3 lots @ 42 March Futures ...

Both are down as of today... What do you suggest , whether to hold or to go short ???

Thanks.

sbi broke down last week from monthly h & s and took all banking stocks along with it.
Fresh monthly lows were made by many nifty stocks like rcom , ranbaxy ,icici bank , relcap , pnb ,sbi etc . hence avoided trading them . Bought zee l @ 92.9 s/l 87.8( third time iam buying in the same zone and may not be lucky this time and hence a lesser position size) and hind lever @ 213.5 s/l 208.7 and holding as of now.Will buy tatasteel in the 140-145 zone s/l 134.8 and ambuja around 60 s/l 58.8 . Power grid and maruti seems to be strong and will catch it around weekly supports incase it falls.
Here again the attempt in most stocks is to catch a falling knife and play a counter trend rally . Cant hold anyof them for investment till nifty makes a hh-hl on monthly charts.
asishji , nice to see you in action ... mom is doing better right now and i will be located in bangalore for next two weeks atleast hence my participation may not be on a daily basis.

sbi broke down last week from monthly h & s and took all banking stocks along with it.
Fresh monthly lows were made by many nifty stocks like rcom , ranbaxy ,icici bank , relcap , pnb ,sbi etc . hence avoided trading them . Bought zee l @ 92.9 s/l 87.8( third time iam buying in the same zone and may not be lucky this time and hence a lesser position size) and hind lever @ 213.5 s/l 208.7 and holding as of now.Will buy tatasteel in the 140-145 zone s/l 134.8 and ambuja around 60 s/l 58.8 . Power grid and maruti seems to be strong and will catch it around weekly supports incase it falls.
Here again the attempt in most stocks is to catch a falling knife and play a counter trend rally . Cant hold anyof them for investment till nifty makes a hh-hl on monthly charts.
asishji , nice to see you in action ... mom is doing better right now and i will be located in bangalore for next two weeks atleast hence my participation may not be on a daily basis.
he shifted elsewhere ;)

U

uasish

Canara Bk signalled a Long & Indiacem also a Long on Friday in intraday.
As this post was on 22nd March evening,assume we have bought on 23rd at Opening,then Canara Bk was bought at Rs 149.00 (assuming we put a Stop at Day's Low at 147.55)........now closing price as on Friday is 167.60 .

For India Cement we may have bought at 96.00 (assuming we put a Stop at Day's Low at 94.50) ...........now closing price as on Friday evening is 110.30.

fjl24

K.A. Ashish Da - Help Required - Filters Formula (MiniFlow)

Dear Ashish Da

Sorry to post on this thread will delete once i am able to draw your attention to my request.

Request you to please provide me with the link where you have posted the formula for computing filters along with explanations for the same for miniflow method.

Thanks in advance
Sorry once again for posting here
Regards
Floyd:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.