Timer for trading system :

rkkarnani

indicator not working
Check again, seems perfect in my Metastock Ver 8.0 . The date is limited to March 2011. Change the last value Month to 12 for december.

I have uploaded an Image with Chart upto 29th March 2011. The Oscillator is above the chart in a separate window :

Now uploaded the chart upto April , now notice that the value of Oscillator turns ZERO beyond March.

I mean to say , the timer is working , but the indicator has changed completely with the formula provided by you.

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Surprising, all i did was replace a value with "a" , seem have erred somewhere. Will check and post again later. Very sorry for all these erreneous options given to you.
Would be very happy if can provide a workable solution.

Now everything is working perfectly , both the expert advisor and indicator.
Thank you very much for your kind and valuable support for the past two days.:clapping:

GOD BLESS YOU .

rh6996

Now everything is working perfectly , both the expert advisor and indicator.
Thank you very much for your kind and valuable support for the past two days.:clapping:

GOD BLESS YOU .
There must be really very few Forums on the Net where people go out of the way to help each other.... one of the rare ones is Traderji. This thread here is a perfect example.

And would like to have a look at a chrt with the "expert" that has been created. :D