"The Winning " JunJun style

OneThatGotAway

look man we cann;t know whats top or bottom .
we cann;t even know when that crockxy will buy or sell
we can know when he has done
we can buy or sell

and he is one that creates trend on his own wish and he is one that breaks trend suddenly.

option are hard and time decay is bitch .so my new method is trade the NEXT month option that way u have auto 30 days 60 days 90 days
In futures u have money u can stand and roll back.

what i will do is i wil make some money in futures and then invest entire profit in option .
that way i do not have fear of loosing money in option .
and only person that can win in option is the guy that don;t have fear of loosing money .
i still remmeebr words of great one :- Know what is at stake and when to take loss

to option i say I BE BACK
right now staying hard and holding tata motors futures ... in 3 month time i know this will be blast but who has 3 month lol

did roll over today of tatamo .. this jamai seems to be stuck with me for more 1-3 weeks o_O lol

some how i have aggresion now will sell this only at 380
Are you adding / averaging at lower levels ?

Maybe adding 1 lot every 10Rs. would be a good idea. TaMo seems to re-cross every Rs. 10 levels. Maybe you can even exit in phases.

OneThatGotAway

i am already sitting on 9000 tatamotos may month now ... and i have fuel to hold till R.s 300 any thing below 300 i be history lol

things is now i am tied in rope , now i just turn on pc at 9:15 whats rate ? ok then turn on pc again at 3:25 whats rate sleep .

whats winning and whats loosing

consider as you as 1

now add 0 for every thing u derire
10 -->ice cream
100 -->Dosa
1000 ==>Fast broadband
10000 ==>mobile
100000 ==>scotter
1000000 ==> car
10000000 ==>house
100000000 ==>blonde / red / yellow silver gf ? lmao

all is 0 adding zeros remmeebr
what if 1 is not there
all be useless
1 stands for health

Your real health is your wealth and ppls that care for u are just god gifted add on
so be healthy rest thing will come and go. and always give ... when u give something it gets multiplied and come in one
form or another when u are on lowest ....
========================
Real value of pieces of paper is known when u get long hospital bill
so have attitude of i want to be rich i want to reach that top to help other :xD
========================
anyways i am come back in forum when my tata is 380 in coming few weeks :xxD untill then this
wolverine goes deep in sea to Rest

i am already sitting on 9000 tatamotos may month now ... and i have fuel to hold till R.s 300 any thing below 300 i be history lol

things is now i am tied in rope , now i just turn on pc at 9:15 whats rate ? ok then turn on pc again at 3:25 whats rate sleep .
9000 ?? 6 lots ?? At an average rate of Rs. 357 ??

Anyway, you can turn on the PC between 9.08 - 9.15 and place afterhours order.

TraderGYO

whats winning and whats loosing

consider as you as 1

now add 0 for every thing u derire
10 -->ice cream
100 -->Dosa
1000 ==>Fast broadband
10000 ==>mobile
100000 ==>scotter
1000000 ==> car
10000000 ==>house
100000000 ==>blonde / red / yellow silver gf ? lmao

all is 0 adding zeros remmeebr
what if 1 is not there
all be useless
1 stands for health

Your real health is your wealth and ppls that care for u are just god gifted add on
so be healthy rest thing will come and go. and always give ... when u give something it gets multiplied and come in one
form or another when u are on lowest ....
========================
Real value of pieces of paper is known when u get long hospital bill
so have attitude of i want to be rich i want to reach that top to help other :xD
========================
anyways i am come back in forum when my tata is 380 in coming few weeks :xxD untill then this
wolverine goes deep in sea to Rest
You are probably playing for major trend reversal. Good luck. I do not have the courage to hold 6 lots futures contract yet.

You are probably playing for major trend reversal. Good luck. I do not have the courage to hold 6 lots futures contract yet.
You mentioned 9000 qnty for May month. 1 lot is 1500, so I thought 6 lots :confused: