• The Consistent Trader

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • The Expert Trader

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

rajsumi121

last stage kabhi nhi aayegi..

SexyTrader

I do not know much about the stage I am at, except I trade by my instincts and it works best in intra-day trades.

But I sometimes go wrong with positional trades coz the time horizon is beyond a day and I do not like to expose capital for anything greater than a day ! And with anything beyond a day, too many things need to be considered...so gets tough!

Intra-day is BEST for those who love it and not lose money.....coz I hate losing money :p

My funda is come what may, I have to close my day with a profit (excluding brokerage, charges etc)....even if its small on some days :D

prst

that must be a typo..

its not possible for a day trader to close everyday with a profit..

SexyTrader

Can you elaborate on the above? Thanks.
I mean my goal is to close every day with a profit - and I manage to do that on most days...

Since I play simply on price-differentials, if there is an increment of Rs.15-25 (or more!) on either long or short side...I close my INTRADAY position and book the first profit of the day!

And then I do the same thing again with some other high-volume stock and just play along....

So I end on most days in a month....with a solid profit! That's how I like to play!

I cannot guarantee if it can work for others. But it works for me well and I like to do it my way :thumb:

SexyTrader

A true trader is one that avoids ALL the "market noise" and trades on what one knows/understands!

I do that and I believe that's the ONLY way to trade....even when I do not know much about TA/FA.

Coz all indicators, oscillators etc etc. cannot beat the HUMAN BRAIN...even when it comes to trading :thumb:

SexyTrader

An EXPERT trader is someone that knows by instinct what can or may happen! Its this instinct that makes one an EXPERT TRADER.....

An expert trader may......or may not know tools and indicators/oscillators like their pants bag, but they DEFINITELY will have the Trader's instinct that is crucial!!

I personally trade coz it makes me happy, no other reason :thumb: INTRADAY Profit is the reward for doing what I enjoy!

So let the games play on :clap:

rajsumi121

I am pure intraday trader .. never hold any position over night ... i was active trader from march 2008 .. but left trading around april 2009 ... spend lot time in front of computer without trading ... now i just started 40 days ago ...

my positives - 1 . good in TA ( but it works rarely for me )

2. good in flawless trading decisions

3. hardworking .

4. analyze every trading day on regular before i sleep .

5. never hold any position overnight

6. exit from loosing trade without thinking much ( always exit at market price not with bid )

bad for me /.....

1. impatience

2. poor stoploss managements ( but not very poor )

3. huge trading volume

4. if my 1st trade fails to make profit for me any day ....( always bad day for me )

Still I am in profit of net 97k( after brokerage ) till date in 40 days trading .. want to improve my self ...please guide me more .

SexyTrader

The best way to play/trade INTRADAY is to be sure of what shall be your toys :p

No jokes...its a fact!

Decide on the horses for the day, and make sure you are fast with shorting (as and when necessary!) as well...

I do not believe trading INTRADAY is a zero-sum game as most say on here! For me, its a wholesome game! :thumb: