The only book you need to master trading.

godfather

Al brooks is Horrible teacher,:clapping: RAM in our brain is not enough to read his writing style. He wrote the 1st book, "Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar: The Technical Analysis of Price Action for the Serious Trader-Al brooks". He then rewrite the same book into three books. The later three books are some what better than the 1st. :rofl:

Still his Book is a treasure mine. If you are interested in every bars of the chart. It worth more than any other books. He completely covered all the scenario of the Price Actions and Tradings Aspects. In one place, he politely explains why the non-trading people relate the trading with Gambling and how the trading differs from :rofl:I steal his words and examples to shut the mouths of my relatives, friends, those who often say its gambling. ::clap:

If you put his book for voting , It may score many negative votes. :thumb:
But that does not show the real worth. I had seen a dedicated thread to curse him for his writing style:rofl: in other forum.

P.S. Title of the book itself says ".... for the Serious Trader" :thumb::clap:so not suitable for beginners.
:) bro, i read his first book...yes it was difficult for few times...but when u read again and again....and same time watch his videos with BIGMIKE...I find that books as simple one with detailed explanation...I would like to give :thumb: for your thoughts...only thing it lacks is that one chart is getting 3-4 pages of explanation...you have to keep on looking for chart...that makes little problem...otherwise it cover all market actions....

Last edited:

vijayanscbe

:) bro, i read his first book...yes it was difficult for few times...but when u read again and again....and same time watch his videos with BIGMIKE...I find that books as simple one with detailed explanation...I would like to give :thumb: for your thoughts...only thing it lacks is that one chart is getting 3-4 pages of explanation...you have to keep on looking for chart...that makes little problem...otherwise it cover all market actions....
When I read the title of the book "Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar: The Technical Analysis of Price Action for the Serious Trader-Al brooks" for the 1st time, I determined this is only the book I need. I never mind the difficulty in reading. I just point out difficulties for others, else they may complain me for suggesting the book.

After reading the few pages I understood , the book have to be written in comic style (no or few dialogues per picture), instead of novel style (no or few pictures per book). So while reading the book, I collected the appropriate chart from my Ami for every point, it took significant time , still worth it.

Question every thing is my birth habit.
Often I feel like he ( Al-Brook ) saved me from reinventing the wheel.:lol:

godfather

When I read the title of the book "Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar: The Technical Analysis of Price Action for the Serious Trader-Al brooks" for the 1st time, I determined this is only the book I need. I never mind the difficulty in reading. I just point out difficulties for others, else they may complain me for suggesting the book.

After reading the few pages I understood , the book have to be written in comic style (no or few dialogues per picture), instead of novel style (no or few pictures per book). So while reading the book, I collected the appropriate chart from my Ami for every point, it took significant time , still worth it.

Question every thing is my birth habit.
Often I feel like he ( Al-Brook ) saved me from reinventing the wheel.:lol:
:) We have to learn his language of explanation.:p Its like something complicated...but worth investing time as well as money...

Al Brook's book is really a very hard read! But there is a distinct originality in his work. It's extremely detailed & a great primer for learning Price Action.
As a beginner I am only focusing on a few select setup(s)....With Trend entries on 2nd pullback near EMA and Microtrendline Break L1/H1.