The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

There is an error in the earlier rar, the correction in a new rar is uploaded here
https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/rd6433vz/file.html
The password is the same

I heard about the Sebi plans to increase lot size and ITR
The IT return makes no difference, for corporates every penny comes in by cheque........ but the lot size increase will push out a lot of traders.

In Australia/New Zealand anyone can walk into a bank, and take a loan to buy shares without any collateral. Only requirement is enough money to buy puts against the number of shares bought.

In the US the lot size is a standard 100, whether the price is 1$ or 1000$.
The general public still prefers to enter via long term calls because it is cheaper, but in the case of some of the high flying stocks like AMZN(1450$) or GOOG(1000$)..... even the options are very expensive.
To enable the public to participate in the growth of these companies with high priced shares, mini lots were introduced, lot size of 10, which is one tenth the regular lot size, only for heavyweight stocks.
Contrast this to here............. lot size from 2.5L to 25L in 2 years.

I will not continue trading here if it does go to 25L ......... it does not make any sense.......leave aside the liquidity issues and more importantly, most of the systems/methods which worked will now go haywire.
The only retailers trading here will be those who have no other choice............ makes perfect sense as the same principle already applies in other areas of life.

In the last few years the country has already gone backwards by 200 years .......... is another few hundred years backward really going to matter ?

Shoro na yaar, password mein kya lena-dena hein!

yeisebhi wo to kuch bhi sikhaata-wikhaata nehi hein, sirf khudka ‘proud prediction’ -- Nifty mein ye hoge, wo hoga – lena ho tu le lo, nehito bhaag jaao type mentality.

Kuch Fundamental, Technical, Insider jeisa to hona chahiye na, barna yeise prediction se kya faaida?

Better -- Khudka trade khud kar lo, kuch to milega.

Taurus1

Keep in mind that everything on this thread is free, free, free. The info posted here is as is....... use it, discard it or go somewhere else to get what you want.
All are entitled to what they paid for.

I'm not a paid expert/anal yst/whatever to be answerable for updates, queries, etc, etc.
I never said that I would teach........ even the guys who "claim" to teach will only give away crumbs and never reveal their biggest secrets which work.
Hard reality of life which the suckers don't want to believe but later find out the hard way.

Instead of looking for miracles in some zip file without password - which post market high/low - anyone can change and publish
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes....... you got me there, I was going to "publish" a new rar for every high.

There is a tiny problem though. Many have already downloaded the rar "published" on 9th April to their hard drives and waiting for the password, so now I have to "publish" directly into their computers to overwrite the original file.

Which is impossible so I'll continue with the rar already "published".

The password will be posted when it's posted.
Deal with it.

High velocity upmove in the pipeline this week........ all those on the wrong side will be crushed.

gopicbin1

Keep in mind that everything on this thread is free, free, free. The info posted here is as is....... use it, discard it or go somewhere else to get what you want.
All are entitled to what they paid for.

I'm not a paid expert/anal yst/whatever to be answerable for updates, queries, etc, etc.
I never said that I would teach........ even the guys who "claim" to teach will only give away crumbs and never reveal their biggest secrets which work.
Hard reality of life which the suckers don't want to believe but later find out the hard way.

Instead of looking for miracles in some zip file without password - which post market high/low - anyone can change and publish
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes....... you got me there, I was going to "publish" a new rar for every high.

There is a tiny problem though. Many have already downloaded the rar "published" on 9th April to their hard drives and waiting for the password, so now I have to "publish" directly into their computers to overwrite the original file.

Which is impossible so I'll continue with the rar already "published".

The password will be posted when it's posted.
Deal with it.

High velocity upmove in the pipeline this week........ all those on the wrong side will be crushed.
Whether you see all time high surpass this time...

There is an error in the earlier rar, the correction in a new rar is uploaded here
The password is the same

I heard about the Sebi plans to increase lot size and ITR
The IT return makes no difference, for corporates every penny comes in by cheque........ but the lot size increase will push out a lot of traders.

In Australia/New Zealand anyone can walk into a bank, and take a loan to buy shares without any collateral. Only requirement is enough money to buy puts against the number of shares bought.

In the US the lot size is a standard 100, whether the price is 1$ or 1000$.
The general public still prefers to enter via long term calls because it is cheaper, but in the case of some of the high flying stocks like AMZN(1450$) or GOOG(1000$)..... even the options are very expensive.
To enable the public to participate in the growth of these companies with high priced shares, mini lots were introduced, lot size of 10, which is one tenth the regular lot size, only for heavyweight stocks.
Contrast this to here............. lot size from 2.5L to 25L in 2 years.

I will not continue trading here if it does go to 25L ......... it does not make any sense.......leave aside the liquidity issues and more importantly, most of the systems/methods which worked will now go haywire.
The only retailers trading here will be those who have no other choice............ makes perfect sense as the same principle already applies in other areas of life.

In the last few years the country has already gone backwards by 200 years .......... is another few hundred years backward really going to matter ?

Taurus, the purpose of a forum is participatory discussion.

Taurus1

Whether you see all time high surpass this time...
Easy new high and well past.

Taurus, the purpose of a forum is participatory discussion.
In this thread, it always starts under the pretense of "participatory discussion." and ends up as a "how-to" inquisition.
Including the suplicate id guy who attacks between random questions....... you know who his real id is and so do I.

This week is the last chance for the pre election rally........ get ready for some high voltage moves.

Taurus1

On 9th April, I opened a few positions based on a forecast which I made on the 8th....... 31 days ago.
The forecast and one position were in a rar uploaded here and a typo was corrected later.
https://www113.zippyshare.com/v/xdWpg4PU/file.html

The password is in blue = Nifty50

What was in the rar?
This screen of my trade ..... Image not uploading
so also posted here ====> https://ibb.co/dObFPS

June 11000 calls last traded price yesterday was 82

The next major high is between 11th May and 23rd May at 11469 s. The first rar had the high as 10469, later corrected to 11469.

I hate it when high/low dates coincide with events, because the market is a future mirror of what is expected to come, and price levels/dates get severely distorted.

At this point 11469 looks impossible........ irrespective, I start closing my positions on the 10th and 11th........ part to full depending on how it goes.
After the 11th, anything is possible.

A couple of 200-300 pt days likely on the 14th and 15th, both may not be in the same direction.