The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

Support coming up at 10127 s by the 22nd/23rd, I will close my 11060 position and roll my 10900 and 10700 positions to March.
My target remains the same, though the date is off and could be pushed out even further.

I could post a chart of entire 2018, but there is no use when the dates are getting distorted and "unscheduled" twists and turns have already started.

This year is going to see the highest volat yet......... an excellent year for traders with plenty of bigggg moves. There are lots of U turns too, so get ready to watch bbuulllss and bears getting crushed.
I've left everthing else to trade only VXX ....... some of the weeklies are doing 2000% to 3000%

Credit Suisse forcibly terminated XIV after the share price went from 99$ to 10$ in 1 day. The good news is that retail holding was zero as it was a "specialty" ETN and even better news is that 99.99% of shares are with hedgies and other "experts".

2 minutes silence for all the suckers, oops, er experts holding XIV
Hyuna - Bubble Pop ++> http://pc.cd/zGXrtalK

Taurus1

VXX = VIX
XIV = XX inverse VIX

I've developed a new method for price levels, so far seems to be better than the previous one.

Backtest accuracy is quite good, precision is about ± 15. The biggest advantage is that there are almost no blindspots where levels/turns are not visible, but it is very laborious and time consuming.

From past experience every method works perfectly in hindsight but in real life, it's a different story so lets go live and see.
Sice all markets are down and the Sgx is 10390, - 39, it's an ideal chance to see if the method works.

I need not have posted this live as chances are in favor that it may not work.
After the event BS, not allowed.

The next high is at 10553 s in the next few days.

Taurus1

Posted on March 14th
The next high is at 10553 s in the next few days.
The TDP read my post and decided to go for a no confidence motion

Posted on Feb 20th
Support coming up at 10127 s by the 22nd/23rd, I will close my 11060 position and roll my 10900 and 10700 positions to March.
Close yesterday at 10387 s
I'm rolling the 10900 and 10700 positions to April.

Taurus1

On Friday the Sgx was - 0.7% down but by Monday had recovered. The time window for reversal is closed.
My expectation for the final low was 9877......... I should have got out at 9950, right ? Isn't huindsight analysis amazing ?
I'm rolling the 10900 and 10700 positions to April.
I closed both positions and opened lossless longs with 100% capital .......... should be good for a few hundred %%%%

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more time to post........ maybe the forecast for the next high.

Taurus1

Today is another flat day............until the Infosys result is out, it will be like this.
Action packed Friday/Monday ........all those on the wrong side will get crushed.

Mind the gap

Taurus1

This is the last clean trend for quite some time so those who are sitting out better get in. After the upcoming major top there is going to be months of sideways action with 3-4 day trends in between.
I've posted the approx date of the next major high with price in a text file, along with one of the trades I entered on 9/4. The trade is going to be worth it's weight in gold.
Both the trade and price/time info are in a rar file here
https://www113.zippyshare.com/v/xdWpg4PU/file.html

The rar has a password, only 1 word ......... is easy to guess. If I post the price/time info in the open, it will be taken and re circulated by many "experts" to their suckers, er subscribers.
All the zero performance experts are here............. don't ask how I know.

I will post the password later.

The Mixed Match challenge........something for the weekend

http://pc.cd/X20