Votes: 15 8.7%
  • The Holy Grail EXISTS AND I KNOW IT

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • The Holy Grail EXISTS AND I DON'T KNOW IT

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Don't care

Votes: 30 17.3%

• Total voters
There is a big difference between Investors and Traders. Do we often counts that when we talks about systems, money managements etc? So rules are good for Traders and some are good for Investors. Like stop loss level.
But often newbie misses the points.
So try to understand what you are doing. Then decide the right rules for you.

If a kid never develops mentally because of too much diarrhoea, then what good is Facebook

Bill Gates

:thumb:

intellibitz

Poll results as of Feb 03, 2012:

The Holy Grail

DOES NOT EXIST 32 55.17%
EXISTS 4 6.90%
EXISTS AND I KNOW IT 10 17.24%
EXISTS AND I DON'T KNOW IT 2 3.45%
Don't care 10 17.24%

There are 10 saints who had voted that THG exists and they know it. I would like to meet them and listen to what they have to say :clapping:

PLEASE somebody put some lights on the growth story. What big changes have taken place in India? What is the big economical changes has taken place that pulled our market so high!

I don't think apart from $/Rupee ratio change and 50% CRR cut anything has happened. Even high interest rate gave some bad impact. I know it has helped us to push inflation rate. but that was bad for economical growth. for the last couple of months no new projects has taken place, no big bank loans have been approved. Additional bad loan on power sector and 2G case.

So one thing we can say is that our valuation was wrong, our fear factor pushed our market down. Nothing bad has happened to us. Euro zone crisis was no impact on us, it was a fear selling. Again we are back in track. is it so?

Or we can explain this way, pre-budget rally and state elections are the factors of this pull back, and eventually we all fall again.

From metal sectors and crud oil at least we don't get any big clue... But Option data sows me more bull is coming soon.

I want to call Mr Warren Buffet, "Sell when all are bull, buy when all are bear"....
:rofl:

There are 10 saints who had voted that THG exists and they know it. I would like to meet them and listen to what they have to say :clapping:
Me tooo. Please ... :rofl:

vikrit

intellibitz, you missed the opportunity. in poll you could choose to show id.:annoyed:

plz mods, show us there ids.we love to meet them:D

Last edited:
debarghya, you missed the opportunity. in poll you could choose to show id.:annoyed:

plz mods, show us there ids.we love to meet them:D

If they have really found the "Holy Grail " , they wont have time to meet us as they will be too busy counting the gains made.:D

Smart_trade

sumosanammain

PLEASE somebody put some lights on the growth story. What big changes have taken place in India? What is the big economical changes has taken place that pulled our market so high!

I don't think apart from $/Rupee ratio change and 50% CRR cut anything has happened. Even high interest rate gave some bad impact. I know it has helped us to push inflation rate. but that was bad for economical growth. for the last couple of months no new projects has taken place, no big bank loans have been approved. Additional bad loan on power sector and 2G case.

So one thing we can say is that our valuation was wrong, our fear factor pushed our market down. Nothing bad has happened to us. Euro zone crisis was no impact on us, it was a fear selling. Again we are back in track. is it so?

Or we can explain this way, pre-budget rally and state elections are the factors of this pull back, and eventually we all fall again.

From metal sectors and crud oil at least we don't get any big clue... But Option data sows me more bull is coming soon.

I want to call Mr Warren Buffet, "Sell when all are bull, buy when all are bear"....
:rofl:

But why do you care?

And who told you that the markets were rational?

You may be a good man, but your wife may still dump you. Why! Why! Oh Why!!!!! Who knows........ but the fact is...... she dumped you.

Similarly, who cares why the market is up? The question is ........... :) Are you long? :) And if not, why the bias? :)