The best books for trading concepts and strategies.........

What is the best book that has good trading strategies based on the chart analysis.......like the one mentioned by one of the friends in the posts

Both the above mentioned concepts are very much simillar but I found them very interesting and very helpful but the concept is not explained completely which I thought could be found in some books......Dont need the books which give the textbook definition for RSI, Stochastics, Moving Averages, etc...........need books which explain the trading strategies and concepts based on charts and techinicals.
And also mention the books that are must have for a trader.....please mention the author aswell. Sharing the information you know about the books will be very helpful not just for the beginners but also for every trader.

For example the book that made me know more about the technicals and trading with charts is "HOW TO MAKE MONEY TRADING WITH CHARTS By ASWINI GUJRAL".
The book explains the very basics of technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Also clearly explains about the candlesticks, its formation, how to analyse it, chart patterns, trend lines, moving averages, RSI, Stochastics, momentum trading, swing trading and many more........SUGGEST YOUR BOOKS

Last edited:
What is the best book that has good trading strategies based on the chart analysis.......like the one mentioned by one of the friends in the posts

Both the above mentioned concepts are very much simillar but I found them very interesting and very helpful but the concept is not explained completely which I thought could be found in some books......Dont need the books which give the textbook definition for RSI, Stochastics, Moving Averages, etc...........need books which explain the trading strategies and concepts based on charts and techinicals.
And also mention the books that are must have for a trader.....please mention the author aswell. Sharing the information you know about the books will be very helpful not just for the beginners but also for every trader.

For example the book that made me know more about the technicals and trading with charts is "HOW TO MAKE MONEY TRADING WITH CHARTS By ASWINI GUJRAL".
The book explains the very basics of technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Also clearly explains about the candlesticks, its formation, how to analyse it, chart patterns, trend lines, moving averages, RSI, Stochastics, momentum trading, swing trading and many more........SUGGEST YOUR BOOKS

If every things works as per books, Mr. Ashwini Gujaral should be have more money than Mr. Ambani.
You watch so called expert recommendations, you will find the truth.

avad

dude ASS-wini Gujaral is a analyst who will give you calls and when you lose your money will find some reasons to tel you why the trade failed.

There is some thread here about how he duped someone for lakhs.

Also most of the stuff he has written is "CHORI KA MAAL" from other books of foreign authors.

Last edited: