Thank you Traderji and my fellow traders

godfather

Hi all,
Hope everyone is doing well...I was searching for one pdf and came here for searching the same...as i was doing that...remembered its been so long...that i stopped posting regularly here...things changed a lot in life but not memories...TJ gave a lot for me... and wanted to say THANKYOU... What a platform for begginers to the top level of traders... Full of knowledge and experience ... :)

PreSap

Hi all,
Hope everyone is doing well...I was searching for one pdf and came here for searching the same...as i was doing that...remembered its been so long...that i stopped posting regularly here...things changed a lot in life but not memories...TJ gave a lot for me... and wanted to say THANKYOU... What a platform for begginers to the top level of traders... Full of knowledge and experience ... :)
Why practice Omertà here?

godfather

From the Godfather’s series - Omertà is the practice of silence or secrecy. :)

Just wondering why you stopped posting.
Things changed a lot around... I believe that time traderji also went to some modifications theme change and all....

Hi, if you’re looking to find a good book, checkout, ‘Bulls, Bears and other Beasts.’ By Santosh Nair. It is one of my favourites and has helped me a lot in my journey. Good luck for future trades.