Tell how u lost ur money.

VIKAS 21

In My view

1.Take the trades with the help of trend in higher time frame.

2.It is very difficult to catch the trend & manage the trades on lower time frames like 5min, I prefer to trade on 30min/60min.

3. Tried many times on 5 min TF after sequence of successful trades on 30 min/60min TF, but still the results are not satisfactory. I still prefer trade on 30min/60min/daily TF.

4. Taking Entry is not a big game , adding is also easy but the hardest part is where to take profits.....Though I prefer to book profit on previous resistance/support levels, PL/PH CRACK & candlestic reversal patterns & touch of moving averages.

yea man ,kind of....... to eke out 1.5 k to 3 k i had to sit infront of screen whole day without food . And sometimes to earn 1.5k my brokerage used to be around 1.5k . Quite hilarious. But now .. I 've moved to zerodha.....

i always win in day trading when i trade within limit and loose most of the time when i trade overlimit.
i trade overlimit when i get a signal by seeing candle stick chart. almost 90% of time i am successfull but in case market reverse i loose more than i gained in 90% .
reasons
a) i never put stoploss as i belive that as per candle stick market should go in direction when i am getting indicator but in case it doesn't happen i pay heavily panelty for it.
mainly i trade in options only.
b) my profit target is very less while i hold positions for long time even if i am in heavy loss.

in case somobody also faced similar issue, pls share and will be helpfull if they can share how to overcome it

bunti_k23

The one rule that invariably works whether you are in a bull market or a bear market is to ''buy weakness first and sell stength later''in bull market and inverse this rule to ''sell strength first and buy weakness later'' in bear market.

Looks damn simple but this is the only HOLY GRAIL of markets, I am ok with buying weakness but have never been able to sell strength in this Bull Market
a slight correction to prabhjeet's statement in a bull market try to buy not to sell as u r going across the flow of river...in a bear market try to short not to buy as ur going with the flow of river:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: