Tell how u lost ur money.

I lost the first deposit because of greediness. I was testing a new strategy and the results were very good, so I decided to use it on the real account right away. As a result, after a number of successful deals, I bet almost all my deposit and drained it:)

Raju

Latest last year my loss activity observation- Full month I keep patience and gradually build my profits and I come in green .Eod of month ( last 1-2 days ) , I become overconfident and start feeling that everything works so easily , and then give away full months profit . This happened for 3-4 months in last year. One such month I look leave for last 3 days at eod of month and I remaining positive for that month. Seems stupid reason to loose but it happens to me .

Series of wins takes me on top of world and I loose after that.
Learning to minimize discretion in my system might help me...Working on that part.

newtrader101

I once shorted without understanding the technicalities. That I had to square off at the end of the day. It opened higher and I lost quite a bit. Now I do only auto square off shorts.

To succeed in life, you must learn how to fail. You learn a lot from your mistakes. In forex trading, i lost money initially by comparing my results with other people's. This hurt me a lot. But i learned from it and it helped me grow as a trader.

I once was a victim of "SMS stock tips, 100 % return GUARANTEED, turn 10,000 to 50,000 etc" scammers around into the market.
But later I realized that one needs to understand that if making money via market was so damn easy, wouldn't every one be rich?!