Technicals for SHARE TRADING.

Day trading

I am trader of NSE India. I planned to trade in the following style:

1. Wait till 9.30 am, afterwards Buy the stocks with open = low, Keep the SL below Low. After 10 am, if trading above the ATP, trail the SL below ATP and move the SL with ATP.

2. If Open = High, after 9.30 am, Buy the stocks above day's High, put SL in day's Low.After 10 am, if trading above the ATP, trail the SL below ATP and move the SL with ATP.

3. If, Open # LOW # HIGH, If trade above ATP, buy the stock and keep sl below day's low. After 10 am, if trading above the ATP, trail the SL below ATP and move the SL with ATP.

Is it correct and Can i make profit, Seniors pls advice

Last edited:
Day trading

Day trading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Wait till 9.30 am, afterwards Buy the stocks with open = low, Keep the SL below Low. After 10 am, if trading above the ATP, trail the SL below ATP and move the SL with ATP.

2. If Open = High, after 9.30 am, Buy the stocks above day's High, put SL in day's Low.After 10 am, if trading above the ATP, trail the SL below ATP and move the SL with ATP.

3. If, Open # LOW # HIGH, If trade above ATP, buy the stock and keep sl below day's low. After 10 am, if trading above the ATP, trail the SL below ATP and move the SL with ATP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by kumar_b_s_99; Today at 12:38 PM.

Subhadip

Re: Day trading

Day trading

Last edited by kumar_b_s_99; Today at 12:38 PM.
can not be so generalised

I am trader of NSE India. I planned to trade in the following style: IS IT PROFITABLE?

and

If Open = High, I sell the stocks at CMP and keep the sl above the days HIGH, After 10 am, if trading below the ATP, trail the SL above ATP and move the SL with ATP.

3. If, 9.30 AM Open # LOW # HIGH, If trade above ATP, buy the stock and keep sl below day's low. After 10 am, if trading above the ATP, trail the SL below ATP and move the SL with ATP.

SENIORS PLS ADVICE.

I am trader of NSE India. I planned to trade in the following style: IS IT PROFITABLE?

and

If Open = High, I sell the stocks at CMP and keep the sl above the days HIGH, After 10 am, if trading below the ATP, trail the SL above ATP and move the SL with ATP.

3. If, 9.30 AM Open # LOW # HIGH, If trade above ATP, buy the stock and keep sl below day's low. After 10 am, if trading above the ATP, trail the SL below ATP and move the SL with ATP.

SENIORS PLS ADVICE.
shouting will not work, seniors will reply only if they feel it is worth replying. Have patience or leave it.