Technical trades-Q&A

Re: Amtek Auto/Petronet LNG/Indrapr.Gas

saint said:
Hi Sam,let's wait for some reversal signal first.......still looks good,but fine tune the entry point first!

Saint
Nice vol .....may be wise to take some quantity here.Weekly still looking good....add either on p/b or if it takes out this week's high!

Hi Avinash,
Very nice........Agree ,take some here,if not in.Personally added more today.The weekly still looking good!

Happy Trading!
Saint

Hi Saint,

Sorry for this silly question(if its silly!!) -- has Tata Tele given signals for an entry now? Its currently trading at 32.25....and has NDTV shown any signs....sorry for troubling u!

-Sam.

sam said:
Hi Saint,

Sorry for this silly question(if its silly!!) -- has Tata Tele given signals for an entry now? Its currently trading at 32.25....and has NDTV shown any signs....sorry for troubling u!

-Sam.
Hi Sam,
If you are aggressive ,can take some NDTV here.....else wait for tomorrow.This is a very short term trade,so keep tight stop losses....not a play off the weekly charts.If you are looking at NDTV on a longer term basis,stay away for now.
On Tata Tele,I got in around 29.3....no probs for me.If you want to enter now,you got to let it finish today,and maybe take an entry on Monday over today's high.If you are abit aggressive,you can take some here and add more on Monday!

Happy Trading!
Saint

saint said:
Hi Sam,
If you are aggressive ,can take some NDTV here.....else wait for tomorrow.This is a very short term trade,so keep tight stop losses....not a play off the weekly charts.If you are looking at NDTV on a longer term basis,stay away for now.
On Tata Tele,I got in around 29.3....no probs for me.If you want to enter now,you got to let it finish today,and maybe take an entry on Monday over today's high.If you are abit aggressive,you can take some here and add more on Monday!

Happy Trading!
Saint
Yep,Tata Tele's still looking good!

Hi everyone,
Just a few updates........
AMTEK AUTO ---now SL raised to 187(UP 10.5%)
PETRONET LNG --SL same at 40.0,we'll look to add when it pivots again...and raise the SL to this new pivot once LNG takes out the prev high.(up 12%)
INDRAPRASTHA GAS --stops same at96.....again once it pivots,then we look to raise the SL once prev high is taken out. (Up5%)

Happy Trading!
Saint

Hi Saint,

Is there any website that u can recommend me where I can learn about the technical analysis (from basics)....if at all there is one...

Looking forward to learn more about the technical analysis everytime when I see u people talk about Pivots, Stop-losses etc...

Looking forward for ur suggestions!!

-Sam.

ravi t said:
did anybody has somenews on GUFIC BIOSCIENCES....
regards......
Hi Ravi,
GUFIC BIO.....high vol bar breakout on the weekly,prefer to see how this one does.Good find again,Ravi!Keep em coming!!!! :)

Phoenix :cool: