Teach A Man To Fish And.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Pl search this site..there are a few threads where paople have compiled all the Saints works in PDF format...im sorry...a bit busy so could nt find and paste the link.
If u still cant find it, pl let me know aft mkt hrs..will surely try to locate and post

hi everyone..im a fresher to traderji as well as this thread.. cn u pls help me out.. i wnna learn a lot of things frm SAINT..thru this thread..bt in this thread thr r so many pages (more thn 150) filled with so many comments n all.. tht its hard to find..the actual lessons given by SAINT..is thr anyway..i cn read only the lessons frm him.. or has anyone compiled thm..it will become rlly easy fr me..thx a lot..luking fwd to a positive reply

Hi,

I've downloaded saint's "teach a man..." lessons somewhere from traderji long back. It does not contain the lessons taught in the later part of this thread. But i still found that collection is extremely useful. I thank the guy who uploaded it originally.

Here is the link (i uploaded)...

http: //r a p i d s h a r e.com/files/127867676/Saint.zip. ht ml...

If anybody has the latest collection, please share with us...

Thanks,
Sats.

hi to all senior members....
i m learning a lot through this thread..... now with few question of ingersoll rand india....
in the weekly chart is it in uptrend????? as it is making HPH & HPL..... if it is in uptrend then by tomorrow can i buy it??? or it has moved enough that some fall is predicted??? how can i decide further target????? even pls try to explain me pivot how all of you decide that?????
because of my less experience with computer m unable to compress the chart but as soon as it wl occur i will attach it...
before that if possible please reply me.....
thanx in advance.....

hi to all seniors....
sorry to disturb you again..... but wanna know about indicators which tell about oversold & overbought position....
probably i m in wrong thread but m not getting proper one... so please guide me 4 proper thread if i m wrong....
thanx in advance.....

Hey guys...

heres the link for the extract of the tutorials from saint...
I hv read this.. its really worth reading.. twice..

http : / / r a p i dshare.com/files/127977764/Saint.zip

vinst

Hi,

I've downloaded saint's "teach a man..." lessons somewhere from traderji long back. It does not contain the lessons taught in the later part of this thread. But i still found that collection is extremely useful. I thank the guy who uploaded it originally.

Here is the link (i uploaded)...

http: //r a p i d s h a r e.com/files/127867676/Saint.zip. ht ml...

If anybody has the latest collection, please share with us...

Thanks,
Sats.
sats,
fantastic help from you, a big time saver. Nevertheless, this thread needs to be read entirely.

regards,
vin

Saint,

You are requested to have a look at the attached chart and the explanations and do correct where ever you feel it to do so:-

Bar 1 :Sell @ 4155 with HOD ie. 4185 as stoploss (as per gap rule,as the nifty has opened gap up ,did short at the low of first 5 min. bar)

Bar 2 :Lower s/l to 4137 as new p/l

Bar 3 :s/l hit (point standing +18)

Bar 4 :Sell @ 4115 with s/l 4164 (as 30 min pivot broken)

(Doubt: The 30 min pivot is broken @ 12:15 on 5 min chart ,but the bar would be formed @12:30 on 30 min chart,so one has to wait for the completion of bar on 30 min chart or go for the short on 5 min chart @ 12:15)

Bar 5 :Lower s/l to 4098

Bar 6 :Add @ 4065 with same s/l of 4098

Bar 7 :Lower s/l to 4052

Bar 8 :Add @ 4030 with same s/l 4052

Bar 9 :Lower s/l to 4050

Bar 10 :Lower s/l to 4045

Bar 11 :Add @ 4030 with same s/l 4045

Bar 12 :Stop loss 4005 hit as the piovt(3.00) has been taken out and all postions has been closed

thanx

dn

Attachments

hi everyone..im a fresher to traderji as well as this thread.. cn u pls help me out.. i wnna learn a lot of things frm SAINT..thru this thread..bt in this thread thr r so many pages (more thn 150) filled with so many comments n all.. tht its hard to find..the actual lessons given by SAINT..is thr anyway..i cn read only the lessons frm him.. or has anyone compiled thm..it will become rlly easy fr me..thx a lot..luking fwd to a positive reply
There is some good stuff here for the newcomer into the chart world.....and then there's talk.

Will leave it to you or anyone else to sift and sieve.

All the best!
Saint

hi again to all

is there post where ppl r deceasing current charts and analyzingcurrent trand

very help will be appreciated
am sure there is....somewhere in this forum.

Look and you will find!

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.