Tax details: intraday trading in futures and options

Hi VGm to all,

i dont want abuse anyone .. and i m not going to promote any company or product. Plz dont misundertsnad me. Just i want share my trades here. but in options. im trading in futures. here im giving only niftycalls.

i dont want abuse any one. but i hate who discourage in first aattempt. just observe my caalls. if u satisfied then only follow. If anyone hurt im very sorry. Plz watch my calls.

thanks to all who support me.

Hi Madhava Reddy ! Wow, great use of alphabets!!! Were you kicked out of the MNC for using such filthy language !!??? And I simply fail to understand, why calling someone a Dog is less offensive and calling him 'kutte' more abusive !?? Entire message is in English and the moment an abusive word was required HINDI jumps in!! :rofl: Better have more control on your emotions as they are "major" component of a Traders success !!!
they didnt kicked mee off. I resigned and choose trading as my career. my notice period only one month.. but as per company request i worked for 3 months more. they requested everytime to continue with them. My PM knows i lost money in trading after job left. and he asked me to come back. ( less thn previous pack) i rejected. FYI