system trading is best if used Systematically

abhiwhy

hi friends i m starting this thread not only to discuss and analyse the trading systems but also to carve out methods of trading and ways how , trading experts systems or automated programs could be of maximum use .
the main problems associated with automatic programs is that they give us a either good entry or the exit but almost no system provides the perfect combination of entry and exit .
but there are indeed ways through which we can remove this problem by following some sort of rules and techniques .
and we are going to do the same here .
i m also going to provide some very useful techniques i have designed to beat the markets .
every new idea is welcomed .:thumb:

Last edited:

abhiwhy

1. THERE IS A VERY FAMOUS TECHNIQUE
CALLED 313 TECHNIQUE AND IS GENERALLY USED FOR SHORT OR VERY SHORT TERM TRADING UNDER THIS WE USE
1. 3 (EMA )(3 PERIOD EXPONENTIAL MOVING AVERAGE )
2.13(EMA )
3.34(EMA )
AND IT GENERATES SIGNALS UNDER FOLLOWING CONDITIONS :

1. BUY SIGNAL: 3(EMA) CUTS 13(EMA ) IN UPWARD DIRECTION , PROVIDED, 13(EMA ) IS ABOVE, 34(EMA )

2. SELL SIGNAL : 3(EMA) CUTS 13(EMA) IN DOWNWARD DIRECTION ,PROVIDED, 13(EMA ) IS BELOW , 34(EMA )

BENIFITS:

1. U WOULD BE IN EVERY BIG MOVE
AND WOULD GAIN HANDSOME PROFITS EVERY TIME

DRAWBACKS:

1. U WOULD NEVER GET PERFECT TOP OR BOTTOM
WHILE MAKING AN EXIT
2. IT MAY GENERATE LOTS OF SHORT TERM FALSE SIGNALS , WHICH WOULD ADD TO YOUR TRADING EXPENSES AND SMALL LOSSES .
3. DURING CHOPPY MARKET SESSIONS ITS PERFORMANCE WOULD BE WORST AND IT WOULD GENERATE SIGNALS EVERY NEXT DAY

MY TECHNIQUE
I FOCUSED ON THE DRAWBACKS AND TRIED TO REMOVE THEM AND FINALLY , I HAVE GOT A BETTER STRATEGY MIXED WITH THIS SYSTEM TO TRADE ,THIS SYSTEM STRANGLY REMOVES THE NOISE AND ALMOST ALL FALSE SIGNALS DUE TO CHOPPY PERIODS TRY THIS

REQUIREMENTS :

1.USE 315 TECHNIQUE

2. USE ADX(14) WITH NINE PERIOD SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE

CONDITIONS:

SHORT WHEN:

1.3 PERIOD EMA CROSSES 15 PERIOD EMA IN DOWNWARD DIRECTION ,PROVIDED THAT ADX LINE CUTS 9 PERIOD MA IN UPPER DIRECTION I.E; (ADX CUTS 9MA FROM LOWER SIDE ,IN UPPER DIRECTION ) EVEN IF 315 TECHNIQUE HAS GIVEN SIGNAL SOME TIME AGO , DON;T WORRY JUST GET INTO POSITION (NOTE : NEVER IN CASE WHEN A ADX LINE CUTS 9 PERIOD MA FROM UPPER TO LOWER SIDE ) HOLD AND WATCH AND AS THE 9 MA CUTS ADX AGAIN i.e; FROM UPPER TO LOWER DIRECTION EXIT FROM THERE ,DONT WAIT FOR THE 315 TECHNIQUE TO GIVE SIGNAL JUST EXIT .

OPPOSITE IS ALSO TRUE

LONG WHEN :

1. ADX LINE IS CUTTING 9 MA IN UPWARD DIRECTION + 315 SYSTEM GENERATES A BUY SIGNAL OR IT HAS ALREADY GENERATES A BUY SIGNAL HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD AS LONG AS 9 PERIOD MA IS AGAIN CUTTED BY ADX LINE FROM UPPER TO LOWER SIDE

RULES:

1. MOST IMPORTANT ONLY TRADE (BOTH LONG AND SHORT ) IN UPTRANDING ADX : ADX LINE CUTS 9MA IN LOWER TO UPPER DIRECTION ,

2. NEVER TRADE IN CASE ADX CUTS 9MA FROM UPPER TO LOWER DIRECTION )

3. ALWAYS MAKE AN EXIT(IN BOTH LONG AND SHORT ) WHEN ADX LINE CUTS 9 PERIOD MA FROM HIGHER TO LOWER DIRECTION .

IT REMOVES EVERY FALSE SIGNAL AND THE BASIC IDEA OR PRINCIPLE I FOLLOWED TO DOVELOP THIS TECHNIQUE IS TO TRADE ALWAYS IN TRANDING MARKET ,AS WE ENTER IN LONG OR SHORT POSITION IN STARTING OF TREND AND EXIT BEFORE TREND ENDING SO WHAREVER IS OUR POSITION EITHER LONG OR SHORT WE WOULD BE IN COMPLETE BULL OR BEAR AND WOULD EXIT BEFORE THE TRANDING END SO WE WOULD ALWAYS MAKE A PROFIT AND PERHAVES NEVER A LOSS

IT CAN BE USED ON ANY SCRIPT OF YOUR CHOICE

BUT BEST IF TRADED IN INDEX LIKE NIFTY , NIFTY JUNIOR , DEFY ETC.

BELOW IS THE EXAMPLE OF NIFTY IN CHART USING THIS TECHNIQUE.

Last edited:

abhiwhy

one may say that why to use this technique as clearly in the chart the 313 crossover is showing better results?
but the matter is if u analyse past 2 year performance u would find that u were in every major move and distinctly away from choppy sessions as it is the main cause of losses for a trader while our 313 or any other technique is giving signal by signal we r away from the markets in such situations
but have positions in every major move u can analyse yourselves from past data
i m not posting all images because of unavailability of time .
:thumb:
i m posting resulted profit loss table from this system

Last edited:

abhiwhy

i will sooner present the metaexpert system on this technique , it is easy even u can try to make an expert from this system ,
u would easily check it on system tester how it performs .
:thumb: :clap:

bandlab2

hi abhi,

thanks for the method. pl share yr views on

1. whats the time frame that this is best suited for. will it work on daily TF ?

2. i use investbulls, i dont know how to super impose 9 EMA and ADX 14 in same frame. also how to not show +DI, -DI

3. pl give more examples on short, long. more examples will help us come upto speed

4. do u have any paper test results? how does this work in range boun market? does it avoid whips--- ADX is supposed to filter that

5. can u take nifty and show the trades for aug series? because this is a range bon market so far

bandlab2

one may say that why to use this technique as clearly in the chart the 313 crossover is showing better results?
but the matter is if u analyse past 2 year performance u would find that u were in every major move and distinctly away from choppy sessions as it is the main cause of losses for a trader while our 313 or any other technique is giving signal by signal we r away from the markets in such situations
but have positions in every major move u can analyse yourselves from past data
i m not posting all images because of unavailability of time .
:thumb:
i m posting resulted profit loss table from this system
thanks for sharing the results. do u have the dates for each trade? this will help us to read the charts bette

abhiwhy

thanks for sharing the results. Do u have the dates for each trade? This will help us to read the charts bette
u will get every thing my friend i am presently preparing the metaexpert system on this technique i will post , then u can analyse date order price success % total successful and unsuccessful trades or what ever you want , from system tester . Just wait
maximum up to tomorrow evening ,or it happens earlier what ever may be the earlier