Swing Trading for Nifty Futures Part 2

Re: Swing Trading for Nifty Futures

What a rally today lead by RIL on hopes of end of dispute of KG-D6.

What shall be the impact tomorrow of Chidambaram's speech today? Can we see a bull market tomorrow because the closing prices are above the resistances?

We also need not forget the great inflow of foreign investments last week which has reached about 52k crores and also NSE India been ranked number one in most equity trades made in from Jan 2012 - Jun 2012.

There are some events in the economic calenders which needs to be positive too.

I guess the rain is the biggest hindrance in a good bull move because of which the buyers are afraid to buy at high prices blocking an up move.

I guess this weeks close would be higher than the open and i dont see any reason why it shouldnt.

These are my thoughts above and i might be wrong too here. Open to any disagreement. I am like all but learning and analyzing.

kthakker0

never mind you may share whatever little you know.

if not it's your wish, i was only reminding you what you have said about sharing.

without sharing the system this thread falls in the same category of threads which give tips / want to garner clients for paid tips.

anyways, carry on... :thumb:
Hi,

Don't be so negative in your comments. The least you can be is, responsive.

The list which I have given is all that I use and I have even shared it in my previous threads.

• I use Fib ratio on daily range and swing charts. Google for a preprogrammed Fib tools for daily or swing charts. Visit http://www.smartfinancein.com/ I used to visit this site frequently.
  • I use Elliot Wave on EOD data. Visit http://www.elliottwave.com/
  • Gann levels as said are very difficult to calc or best you can buy the expensive software which can make you work easier.
  • Google for Moon phases and you'll get the list of past and future 25 years.
As far your comment on tips and earning is concerned...
  • I am only writing about NF and nothing else, so this takes care of your tipping comment
  • In respect to earning I don't need to go that way because I am earning far excess of what I had even thought off and this takes care of all my needs.
  • My minimum daily target is to earn Rs 2000/- and this gives me a consolidated Rs 50,000/- a month and that too between 9.00 am - 3.00 pm. Perfect 6 hour job as my own boss in my own house.
But like other systems even my forecasting is not perfect, even I have faced losses but now, I recover the loss (if any) quickly and mostly the same day.

My Aim and Reasons
There was a time when I had to sell everything and I was practically on road due to losses, but that's when I promised myself and challenged the market "Let's see how much loss I can recover" and thereafter it was about 3 years struggle. When I recovered all my losses I thought about those traders who could not see the market the way it should be seen and so I wanted to help them, and then I found "Traderji" and here, we all get together and share our moments of joy and fear with a knack of learning while earning and thru Traderji I share my forecasts so that we all earn or regain (if incurred any loss) and be happy in life.

Bye

kthakker0

06/08/2012 Monday

Hi all,

Today's range is again very short to give any forecast, but today's open gap rally has taken NF in OB zone and near our target of 5313.

Although my target is still 300 point higher from here, we may see some consolidations or some down drifts but all in all the rally is here for some more time as weekly and monthly indicators are still rising. So every fall will find buyers at already mentioned lower levels.

The levels above 5313 are. 5333, 5352, 5372, 5391, 5411, 5430, 5450 and 5469 The bold one's are important levels.

Be careful as we are near our previous swing top of 5364 from where NF fell to 5034 and 5341 is our 61.8 Fib ratio.

Bye

kthakker0

07/08/2012 Tuesday

Hi all,

Tomorrow's range is 5352-5273 with 5342 as the trend setter.

Today NF has done two things
  • It has covered the open gap of 5322
  • It's closed above 5341 the 68.2% Fib ratio.
Today's range has put NF in highly OB zone on daily basis.

Tomorrow's range and working will be significant in this aspect.

The market will tell me when it's time to book profit
  • Either from tomorrow or from day after, or
  • Will the market still head higher

Bye

kthakker0

07/08/2012 Tuesday

Hi all,

Today's range has put NF in highly OB zone on daily basis.

Tomorrow's range and working will be significant in this aspect.

The market will tell me when it's time to book profit
  • Either from tomorrow or from day after, or
  • Will the market still head higher

Bye
09/08/2012 Thursday

Hi all,

As forecasted, yesterday was the day to book profits as NF returned from 5391 (one of our important levels) and go shorts for lower levels and today we did see the downfall as NF gyrated between our lower levels.

Tomorrow's range 5391-5352 with 5352 as the trend setter with downward bias.

Although we see a downfall, it won't be an outright downfall, as weekly and monthly indicators are rising and thus will provide support at lower levels.

So every rise is an opportunity to sell and book quick profits at lower levels.

Bye