Swing and Intraday Options trading thread

In my early morning sleep I realized I was having deep thought about charts, not even intentional, not even awake, but sort of dreaming thinking about charts :)
On weekends you should dream that you are going on a great vacation,or a trek,you have taken the family out for a lunch at a new restaurant,or you are having a breakfast with few of your friends or you have gone for a music concert ......there is much more to life than charts,trading,profit and loss.....we must live a balanced life .

Smart_trade

princy01

On weekends you should dream that you are going on a great vacation,or a trek,you have taken the family out for a lunch at a new restaurant,or you are having a breakfast with few of your friends or you have gone for a music concert ......there is much more to life than charts,trading,profit and loss.....we must live a balanced life .

Smart_trade
The success is still early and old habits die hard, so Da you are correct, will try to be more balanced, however as I said........... It was in my dream state these thoughts started, not my control

biyasc

Smart_trade
Perfect sir.