suzlon energy - hold or sell?

aryan.

FUND..A..MENTAL IS FUNDAMENTAL..
NOTHING WORKS..TAKE AN EXAMPLE OF INFOSYS..WILD SWING 3000 TO 2000
THROUGH THIS YEAR WHAT CAN YOU MAKE OUT THIS SO CALLED
FUND A MENTAL...:rofl:

If you are a serious fundamental investor you wouldn't have invested in Suzlon in the first place.

The fundamental investor looks at the long term profit margins and wont invest in a company whose long term profit margins are going down. Think about that before calling someone mental.

Mr.G

If you are a serious fundamental investor you wouldn't have invested in Suzlon in the first place.

The fundamental investor looks at the long term profit margins and wont invest in a company whose long term profit margins are going down. Think about that before calling someone mental.
They won't understand, they are happy dissing fundamental analysis. This forum is choke full of such people. As we fundamental investors learn to ignore the markets, ignoring these idiots is price of cake.

Not quite single fundamental analysis answer.
Fundamental analysis, technical analysis these are different methods of justifying the stock price that is already present. No one knows what the stock price should be, so everybody is trying to gauge it from different perspectives. As with many fields, markets are also about judgement and there are winners and losers.

Shepherd

Einstein

next kingfisher.. having trouble financing its day to day activities. out of 10, i will give it 1

bunti_k23

congrats hardik agle mahine tu crorepati bannewala hai..stock 200 rupay chadne wala hai keep it up haha....patan aise logo ko kya lagta penny stock kharid liya to agle din wo crore pati bn jayenge.....jst think it why da stock has fallen so much and then buy it

hauler

They won't understand, they are happy dissing fundamental analysis. This forum is choke full of such people. As we fundamental investors learn to ignore the markets, ignoring these idiots is price of cake.
Brother, why are you angry ? Did anyone dismiss fundamental analysis here ? May be you are looking for guys who appreciate fundamental analysis, then try moneycontrol you will get a huge following there. Why calling others idiots for no reason ?

Mr.G

No no you misunderstood me. :D I dont like people who dismiss fundamental analysis. First I also used to be an idiot when I dismissed technical analysis. But now after reading jamit's thread, Im learning its merits for its terrific use for timing my fundamental positions. There was some fool here who was saying fundamental investors are mental who trade with others funds.

Originally Posted by Stock trendy View Post
FUND..A..MENTAL IS FUNDAMENTAL..
NOTHING WORKS..TAKE AN EXAMPLE OF INFOSYS..WILD SWING 3000 TO 2000
THROUGH THIS YEAR WHAT CAN YOU MAKE OUT THIS SO CALLED
FUND A MENTAL...
Originally Posted by Rish
So many Mentals would have bought FINancial TECH based on Fundamental analysis.

Playing with others Funds by Mentals, can buy stocks Fundamentally.

These are idiotic people. They don't understand abc of fundamental analysis. They make such big thing out of satyam or fintech. They dont understand portfolio theory where you distribute your risk. I dont care if one or two of my shares burn. I only give each no more than 3% weight age. So even if i lose I only lose 6%. No big deal. Fundamental analysis is a very deep science of LONG term positions and investments. Hauler, your an intelligent guy you should know.

The basic thing with fundamental analysis is only AS GOOD AS THE PERSON using it. If you make a single mistake you get burned.

Mr.G

I had an idea for the OP, you can buy suzlon on speculative basis. I was reading where a person just after the 1929 crash bought every penny stock on the market. And this came under actuarial effect. (the same thing insurance companies use). So while 98% percent of his shares got burned he still made a killing during the aftermath perdiod. So if one wants to take a speculative position he can make a separate portfolio of extremely high risk and extremely diversified portfolio of penny stocks. Odds are he will make a hefty profit in the long run.

ryan4ucar

I had an idea for the OP, you can buy suzlon on speculative basis. I was reading where a person just after the 1929 crash bought every penny stock on the market. And this came under actuarial effect. (the same thing insurance companies use). So while 98% percent of his shares got burned he still made a killing during the aftermath perdiod. So if one wants to take a speculative position he can make a separate portfolio of extremely high risk and extremely diversified portfolio of penny stocks. Odds are he will make a hefty profit in the long run.
So is this example of being smart or hardcore fundamental analysis?