SuperADX Exploration Addition.........

This is the SuperADX indicator.........can anyone please write exploration for this indicator................exploration which displays the bar colour and the next possible chance of movement like how its described below....

1. A red bar would indicate that a big move is imminent.
2. A white bar would indicate that it is the end of the big move and hence exit.
3. A yellow bar or a violet bar would indicate a possibility of a reversal of the current trend.
4. A magenta bar would indicate that multiple signals have occurred and possibility of a reversal is very strong.

I have tried but I failed many times........so someone who can write exploration could be very useful.........Thanks

amitrandive

This is the SuperADX indicator.........can anyone please write exploration for this indicator................exploration which displays the bar colour and the next possible chance of movement like how its described below....

1. A red bar would indicate that a big move is imminent.
2. A white bar would indicate that it is the end of the big move and hence exit.
3. A yellow bar or a violet bar would indicate a possibility of a reversal of the current trend.
4. A magenta bar would indicate that multiple signals have occurred and possibility of a reversal is very strong.

I have tried but I failed many times........so someone who can write exploration could be very useful.........Thanks
https://app.box.com/s/yh8njarqqjf7rma0t5tj1y45s8ficxgo