sultan weekly trade setup

Sultan
You uploaded a high low file including next days open. But you are providing these stocks without knowing the monday(2nd july) Open value.
Is these are based on some other strategy?
Thanks
kindly ready post no - 20

sholay

You are also given the buy near closing price that is ACC @ 1268. What if
1) Opens with GAP up Say 1290
2) Gap down say 1240
3) Below 1268
4) Above 1268

sholay

first of all my friends i am not following this strategy for trading as i am not an intraday trader ........ file uploaded is just for you all becoz you all hunting for it from long time in jai' s thread

trades posted here is my own volume breakout strategy for maximum gain in very short time and kindly follow stop-loss you can easily get 8% to 10% return in week if you follow my money management style

my strategy tested over 10 years data as i found it is very powerful for short-term trades (very short term sometime target can hit in only intraday )

i got this strategy form a friend from Indonesia and as i given him promise that to never share this strategy to any one

so friend don't mind please i cant share this strategy but i can share set-ups here to all my friends....

and again excel formula is not a part of my trading its just a wonderful gift to friends as i given promise to many people on traderji ....
Then no difference between Jay and you. And you commented on his thread that you will have something........

Then no difference between Jay and you. And you commented on his thread that you will have something........
Guys, Lets stop blaming or asking for revealing their strategies.... I agree that, many people reveal their strategies on this forum for the benefit of themselves and for others....

But, we cant force people to tell their systems which might be profitable and they may be gems for them......

Lets leave the option to people to either reveal or not reveal their systems.... if we are getting the trading levels, we can always improve upon our trading...

Think honestly, how many strategies/systems we all have read/learned/understood and used them in day to day trading...... There will be hardly few people who can do that and by just asking good strategies to be revealed, it wouldn't benefit much for traders........

I have just expressed my views as I feel we will be losing good guys from sharing their tips/levels/ knowledge with us..... We have already lost Jay, now its sultan and may be somebody else tomorrow....

Thanks,

You are also given the buy near closing price that is ACC @ 1268. What if
1) Opens with GAP up Say 1290
2) Gap down say 1240
3) Below 1268
4) Above 1268
wait for that level i given for buy ....:)

you can buy if difference is less ... :)

boss dont compare me with jay :mad:

i have given promise to that guy who given me this precious strategy and he is active member here so if i share it with other then he will never give me something new

thats it :annoyed:

sholay

Guys, Lets stop blaming or asking for revealing their strategies.... I agree that, many people reveal their strategies on this forum for the benefit of themselves and for others....

But, we cant force people to tell their systems which might be profitable and they may be gems for them......

Lets leave the option to people to either reveal or not reveal their systems.... if we are getting the trading levels, we can always improve upon our trading...

Think honestly, how many strategies/systems we all have read/learned/understood and used them in day to day trading...... There will be hardly few people who can do that and by just asking good strategies to be revealed, it wouldn't benefit much for traders........

I have just expressed my views as I feel we will be losing good guys from sharing their tips/levels/ knowledge with us..... We have already lost Jay, now its sultan and may be somebody else tomorrow....

Thanks,
If some one not discloses then, It happens as happened to Jaytraders followers.

Strategy is required only if the calls are profitable else no use.
Lets see.