Suggest Broker between ICICI, Kotak and HDFC

I have an account with Sharekhan, but due to restrictions at my workplace, I cannot have an account with Sharekhan. Kotak, HDFC and ICICI are the only 3 authorized brokers in which I can have account. Our policy also restricts my spouse from having an account with brokers other than above 3.

I do not trade heavily, i.e. may be once in 6 months I do trading. Can anyone suggest me a broker out of the above 3?. I am inclined towards HDFC but in HDFC you need to compulsory have a savings account, wherein I have to maintain minimum balance of Rs. 10000/-

mohan.sic

I have an account with Sharekhan, but due to restrictions at my workplace, I cannot have an account with Sharekhan. Kotak, HDFC and ICICI are the only 3 authorized brokers in which I can have account. Our policy also restricts my spouse from having an account with brokers other than above 3.

I do not trade heavily, i.e. may be once in 6 months I do trading. Can anyone suggest me a broker out of the above 3?. I am inclined towards HDFC but in HDFC you need to compulsory have a savings account, wherein I have to maintain minimum balance of Rs. 10000/-
With HDFC and ICICI you cant open trading ac without same bank ac. They offer only integrated ac's, Trading/Demat and bank ac's are linked.
But i think with kotak you can open a trading and demat ac and link any third party bank ac to it.

But how can your employer restrict other brokers expect those three.
Employers restrict trading at workplace but you are saying something never heard of.

Hello Mohan,
Thanks for your reply. Yes earlier we had no restrictions. This new restrictions are imposed due to data sharing agreements between service provider and our company. Only those brokers who comply our policy are authorised.