Suggest A Broking House For Small Trader

a2744010

Hi guys,

1st of all, my sincere apologies on not searching posts related to best broker as there are hundreds and thousands suggestions but everyone in share market has different way of trading and investing.

I've 3 a/cs, rkg for fno which I'm quite satisfied with, sbi for ipos, again good for asba and no headache of searching scsb branches leaving whole day's trading and lastly kotak at 0.35 del and 0.035 for intraday, mutual funds for free.

My daily volume is about 50,000 to 75,000 and I'm happy with rs 10-100 profits, I don't dream big and satisfied with even getting 15-20 paisa extra on my price. So I wish to know which broker, searching old posts I figured out some like ventura1, indiainfo, geojit, sharekhan and religare, would be cheapest?

Also geojit is offering 0.03 on both sides while ventura1 is charging 0.02 on selling intraday hence my 2nd question is does both side means 0.03+0.03 or flat 0.03 on squaring off like ventura1? Geojit, for the records, is giving free demat, no amc for a year which is exciting offer though I can resists by choosing any better offer.

Thanks for taking time out and reading so much. Hope you guys enjoy life and earn profits always and may goddess Laxmi bless everyone reading this, forever and ever. Amen.

One question, do you mean Rs 10-100 per day or per trade?? If per trade, how much are you able to make on an average day?

Just asking coz I've just begun (have had about a week of intraday trading), Right now just testing waters with Rs10000, but I just want to get an idea how much can one make with your kind of turnover?

How long have you been trading?

a2744010

One question, do you mean Rs 10-100 per day or per trade?? If per trade, how much are you able to make on an average day?

Just asking coz I've just begun (have had about a week of intraday trading), Right now just testing waters with Rs10000, but I just want to get an idea how much can one make with your kind of turnover?

How long have you been trading?
Most of them are per trade. Lets take example of reliance, which is trading around 1000-1100 levels, I buy/sell according to price movement, market sentiments and 15 minute average price, 50-60 quantity (I never deal in margin and only trust on cash I have) and put sell/buy order at rs 2-3 difference. If my price comes at profit of even re 1 and I see bidders sitting at higher price for 2-3 profits I square off my trade by taking say 50 bucks or that 1 re profit, giving 30 rs brokarge and taking home 20. Or even NHPC which is at 31.70, I buy/sell for 10 paisa margin. If I get trapped which happens often, I keep that share to sell until it's on profit which happens mostly in day or two or depending upon market condition I book loss too.

In rkg it's more easy to make money, I generally buy on the money call/puts which are highly volatile and gives quick returns. Say currently if nifty put on 6000 is trading at 30, nifty put of 6500 is trading at 300. I buy that 300 put and most of the time I sell it to myself by putting small rs 1-2 difference. (Others are advised NOT to try this as it's highly risky to get trapped, without enough knowledge/exp.)

Since kotak is charging .035 which is quite high hence this thread. Reason of opting fix brokrage plan and not advance payments plan likes of bajaj/religareor even kotak is I trade only when I feel comfortable to make money else I sit on terminal listening music or playing games. It's better to avoid loss trades and sit dull instead.

Thanks for your reply, just one more query, you said its easier to make money with RKG, why is it so? Do they have lower brokerage rates? Right now am with IIFL, with .05 &.50 paise brokerage (ID, D) as my turnover right now is quite low, about 4000-6000 per day I guess I can't bargain a lower rate

comm4300

check zerodha.com

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/45967-new-cheapest-broker-here-zerodha.html#post472215

happy diwali to you too.

Hi guys,

1st of all, my sincere apologies on not searching posts related to best broker as there are hundreds and thousands suggestions but everyone in share market has different way of trading and investing.

I've 3 a/cs, rkg for fno which I'm quite satisfied with, sbi for ipos, again good for asba and no headache of searching scsb branches leaving whole day's trading and lastly kotak at 0.35 del and 0.035 for intraday, mutual funds for free.

My daily volume is about 50,000 to 75,000 and I'm happy with rs 10-100 profits, I don't dream big and satisfied with even getting 15-20 paisa extra on my price. So I wish to know which broker, searching old posts I figured out some like ventura1, indiainfo, geojit, sharekhan and religare, would be cheapest?

Also geojit is offering 0.03 on both sides while ventura1 is charging 0.02 on selling intraday hence my 2nd question is does both side means 0.03+0.03 or flat 0.03 on squaring off like ventura1? Geojit, for the records, is giving free demat, no amc for a year which is exciting offer though I can resists by choosing any better offer.

Thanks for taking time out and reading so much. Hope you guys enjoy life and earn profits always and may goddess Laxmi bless everyone reading this, forever and ever. Amen.

a2744010

Adding to above, for spatch, I deal only frontline and good stocks which are high beta and never trade on tips given by birdies or small stocks, most of my trades are on nifty50. Let me give example of punj lloyd, just before a day of it's result I bought 300 punj at 120.05 and it closed at 117.15 seeing low of 116 something that day, my price never came on buying day as there was sudden selling pressure once 120 breached, I took it's delivery for BTST/later. In 3 days I sold that on 125.20. Since I trust on my own money and not margins and since I never trade above set in mind 50k-75k, I take delivery many times. Sometimes I book losses too, let me give example of Praj which I bought a few days ago at 79 and for coal india ipo I had to sell it at 75. Now praj is trading around 69-71 range but I saw downslide and day it touched 75 I gave up that stock and won't buy till Q3 results are near. I bought reliance power from 165 range till 150s in past one month and I sold all on muhurat trading at 167 to 166.50. This is reason I stated in 1st post my trading is different from many traders I saw posts of, taking delivery when required, booking small profits and happy with petty losses too.

I never love any share, one which gives me money is my fav stock. I risk 20% of my capital, i.e. I have handy 3 lacs cash and shares/mutual funds/gold on good profits to make small intraday profits for running my small family. I don't dream big to make assumptions of earning 5-10% intraday, even 0.2-0.5% is what I am happy with. And finally, please someone suggest an intraday broker charging less! :(

a2744010

Thanks for your reply, just one more query, you said its easier to make money with RKG, why is it so? Do they have lower brokerage rates? Right now am with IIFL, with .05 &.50 paise brokerage (ID, D) as my turnover right now is quite low, about 4000-6000 per day I guess I can't bargain a lower rate
RKG charges 9 per lot in fno whose overall buying selling brokrage comes around 28 rs (9 buying, 9 selling + taxes + stt + charges) hence nifty call put of 50 lotsize gives profits after 50 paisa from buying rate. As stated, on the money call puts have bigger price difference and out of money have lesser. a 6100 call right now must be of 300 with buyers at 300.25, 300.50, 300.85, 301.20, 301.80 and sellers at 301.95 302.35, 302.75, 303.05, 303.20 so If I bid at looking quantity ordered, at 301.25 which is 2nd highest bid after current and on trade execution I suqre it off 5 paisa less at 2nd highest selling bid i.e. 302.30, I make profit of 1.05 or 50.50, minus brokrage it is 22 bucks I take home.

(above is just an example)

If u are OK with trading with web based broker, i wud suggest u to try Bajaj cap's Justtrade platform

It seldom hangs, since it works on push technology

Try Justtrade Lite Gold scheme by paying around 7k advance for ZERO brokerage

So whatever be the trade in Equity (not FnO), u will NOT be charged any brokerage except taxes....

this actually works out to just Rs 30 per day if we count around 250 trading days in a year (Rs 7300/250)

This is cheaper than ZERODHA which charges 40+ per round trade...and here in jusstrade, we give just 30 per day, how many ever trades we do on that day

a2744010

Please let me know basic brokrage of Sharekhan, Indiainfoline and Angel without any advance brokrage or plans offered. Just like my current 3 brokers are providing, flat, sbi .075 intra and .5 del which is good for ipo, kotak .035 intra and .35 del and rkg at 9+charges.

Reason of no advance is I don't trade often. Shares trading is my side business/investments which I do when I feel like. I'm not an investor nor active trader, you can say occasional player. Hence I opened this thread and requested in 1st post itself about my statues and requirements else I've been following dozens of threads here. :)