Successful Daytraders

I am in profit daytrading since

• Total voters

monkeybusiness

I'm Suckcessfool Trader :annoyed::mad::eek:

isliye ravibhai ne iss poll me mere liye koi option hi nahi rakha :annoyed:
After all that has happened you are still here, means only account is damaged, spirit is intact. Request you to look at Tuna's thread, has got some nice systems there. And this time please start with small quantities in equities.

Once your trade log turns green the you will no longer be Suckcessfool Trader, come on cheer up buddy :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Trader987

The Disciplined Trader
After all that has happened you are still here, means only account is damaged, spirit is intact. Request you to look at Tuna's thread, has got some nice systems there. And this time please start with small quantities in equities.

Once your trade log turns green the you will no longer be Suckcessfool Trader, come on cheer up buddy :thumb::thumb::thumb:
This monkeybusiness guy really knows some serious business....:D

xitija

Banknifty option currently provide good opportunities for day trade within an hour of opening.
Trades within 15 minute today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello Yasharthn,nice quick trade.
I wonder you didn't face any slippage placing such a big lot size?I never traded BN options,but I read that BN faces a lot of slippage.

Yup, but in morning slippage are like 1 to 1.5 point and in midday it goes up to 7 to 8 point, so i make sure i day trade only the first hour, it gives movement and the rest of the day is free also it stop you from overtrading.

xitija

Yup, but in morning slippage are like 1 to 1.5 point and in midday it goes up to 7 to 8 point, so i make sure i day trade only the first hour, it gives movement and the rest of the day is free also it stop you from overtrading.

You are using limit and market order.SL-M orders will give more slippage then