Successful Daytraders

I am in profit daytrading since

• Total voters
Traders who are not successful need not worry...one massihah under a new ID ash_akbari has arrived who is going to teach 90 % successful method . He claims to have made 2 Lacs in last 15 days. He normally trades 1-2 lots and takes his profits by the end of the day....this looks like a torpedo strategy for mankind.So watch patiently and make your plans for spending Rs 2 L ....

Smart_trade

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Traders who are not successful need not worry...one massihah under a new ID ash_akbari has arrived who is going to teach 90 % successful method . He claims to have made 2 Lacs in last 15 days. He normally trades 1-2 lots and takes his profits by the end of the day....this looks like a torpedo strategy for mankind.So watch patiently and make your plans for spending Rs 2 L ....

Smart_trade
but he cant vote here as he is successful from last 15 days only :D

I was Day trader .........I survive in day tarding so I consider I am sucessful.....My baank balance came from Positional trading.......not from day Trading.....you can ask your Guru ST bro .......how he become rich, day tarding or Positional........day trading for Kid like you.....:)
Joker Bhai .....I corrected you just read ST bro.....I am 100% sure he become rich by Positional trading........:D